Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Custom Vehicle/Machine Cards

A bit new to the board (mostly a lurker for a while), so I'll do some searching around myself, but I was wondering if anyone has had a go at trying to created Cards/Figures for vehicles of war machines to go along with the game (things like a tanks and cannons).

The figs would be nice to see, but I'm most interested in how you incoporated them into the game (ie the rules).
Old June 27th, 2007, 02:04 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
Here's something for a cannon

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=613

Old June 27th, 2007, 02:16 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Custom Vehicle/Machine Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
A bit new to the board (mostly a lurker for a while), so I'll do some searching around myself, but I was wondering if anyone has had a go at trying to created Cards/Figures for vehicles of war machines to go along with the game (things like a tanks and cannons).

The figs would be nice to see, but I'm most interested in how you incoporated them into the game (ie the rules).
Completely off topic, but I noticed you're from Boston. Your user name wouldn't happen to be an acronym for "New York Yankees Suck" would it?
Old June 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Completely off topic, but I noticed you're from Boston. Your user name wouldn't happen to be an acronym for "New York Yankees Suck" would it?
Am I that transparent?
Old June 27th, 2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Here's something for a cannon

http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=613
Very cool. Thanks!
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:24 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Quote:
Am I that transparent?
:P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards