Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:33 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Pretty cool, but I feel like he’s too powerful? Don’t quite know the point value goal here.

On that first power, is it supposed to be “instead of moving or instead of attacking” or “instead of moving and attacking?”

The Chimera Squad guys are all pretty stronk relative to your average XCOM soldier, so being powerful isn't a huge concern. Verge isn't exactly a push-over. I guess I'd say max 300 points maybe? I could nerf him if he's looking like he's more than that however

And now, it's moving or attacking- in Chimera Squad, he can use his psionic abilities without ending the turn, so he can use two instead of moving or attacking

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy