Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: 12 Days?
I want more 5 83.33%
You're full of it, TAF 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 13th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
24 Days of Christmas w/ TheAverageFan

Ho ho ho... well, there's 12 days until Christmas and there ain't been no real activity on the forum for nearly a week now. So in the spirit of giving I, TheAverageFan, will be posting a thing a day until the holiday is over and done with... unless I'm too lazy or I don't get enough views on the thread (don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe and check us out on Facebook and Twitter and the others--buy my book). Why such the effort? Well, I have no friends, or family... or life. So holidays on the Heroscapers it is!

Anyway, on with your first gift of the holiday season--more like a white elephant gift exchange gift: a repackaged piece of garbage nobody else wanted that you just brought back again for the fourth year in a row Grandma!!

I give you the precursor to my beloved first work on the site: the Prologue and first chapter of Thunderstorm by TheAverageFan, a story that only barely counts as Heroscape. Why Thunderstorm again? Because I only came up with this idea ten minutes ago! And because people'll actually read things if they're posted chapter-by-chapter! But something is something is something, so here ye go. On a side note, if any of y'all would be willing to read more, I'd be more than happy to post a chapter a day or something on a different thread if y'all need something to read this month or whatever.

Day 1: Thunderstorm, Ch. 1

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: Now that the 12 Days are up, here's them all for you in the OP:

Day 2: Unit Strategy Guide: Major Q9

Spoiler Alert!

Day 3: The Very First Christmas*
*Except Not At All

Spoiler Alert!

Day 4: TheAverageFan's Christmas Poem

Spoiler Alert!

Day 5: How Taelord Stole Christmas
Spoiler Alert!

Day 6: A Valhalla Christmas

Spoiler Alert!

Day 7: J36, Part 1

Spoiler Alert!

Day 8: J36, Part 2

Spoiler Alert!

Day 9: Santa in Valhalla!
Spoiler Alert!

Day 10: The 12 Days of Heroscape Christmas
Spoiler Alert!

Day 11: A Heroscape Carol, Part 1

Spoiler Alert!

Day 12: A Heroscape Carol, Part 2

Spoiler Alert!

The 24 Days Of Christmas: Index Coming Soon.

Merry Christmas to all. Ho ho ho.
~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 13th, 2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Added Days Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction