Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 2nd, 2010, 09:45 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: READ HERE NEW CONTEST - Speed Custom Unit Contest #9 D1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carakki View Post
Another question in addition to my previous one: Are we making cards FOR D&D figures, or WITH them?

For example, should I research and find abilities usually possessed by a Fiendish Giant Praying Mantis, or can I make a new predator for Aquilla using the figure of the FGPM and creating my own abilities?
For the figures I believe. We are making our own Customs using the DnD Miniatures Range is what I got out of this contest. I think it would dull the Ceative Part if we had to conform to the Miniature we are using.

Also, does anyone have the Height of a Slaughterstone Eviscerator, Dragon Lich, or Bladeling Warrior. I plan to use one of these, yet know the height of/own none of them. Any Help on this would be appreciated.
You hit all the questions on the head. Thanks, your answers are the exact thing I would have said.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in! I'm making the card now.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 3rd, 2010, 08:24 PM

Orange is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Are we allowed to post the entry on the forum for feedback before pm'ing it to you?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:15 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange View Post
Are we allowed to post the entry on the forum for feedback before pm'ing it to you?
you can pm me asking for help. I wont count that as your entry. Just attach a message to the pm.
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:04 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, after looking through some of the Dnd figures I am inspired enough to give this a whirl.

Of course I have never even attempt making a card before, so it will be a learning curve for sure.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM

Always to get a new contestant!
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:14 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can you tell us how many people are participating? I am.

Old March 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do you actually need to make a card, or can text only be submitted?

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
I think you can, but you won't do very well in the polls.

Old March 4th, 2010, 08:57 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
You could probably ask someone else to make a custom card using the abilities and stats you've made for the custom.
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Text is fine. Cards just make it look better. Plus a card will need to be made eventually if you want it in the tried and true.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards