Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 13th, 2008, 09:19 AM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
Paizo.com has RotV on sale

Paizo has put up a temporary sale on Rise of the Valkyrie for $28.

http://paizo.com/store/sale/boardAnd.../v5748btpy82c2

After shipping, it's probably not that great of a savings, but I guess that depends on how many you order.
Old September 13th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Paizo.com has RotV on sale

Not the best deal that's been around lately, but it might be the best deal you'll be able to get from here on out.

Target has sold out of this (AFAK) and so has TRU. You will be able to buy the second master set for cheaper, but this one might be tougher to get. With it only being available at Wal*Mart and your FLGS (and Wal*Mart not carrying any right now) it might be a while before you will find one cheaper than this!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old September 13th, 2008, 04:57 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

$20 is my threshold for RotV, I've unfortunately been trained to expect less by all the clearances in the last couple years.

-insert signature here-
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:21 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the info Pygon! Unfortunately, (like nyys) my threshold is $20 for RoTV sets.

However, since every brick and mortar store in my area no longer carries RoTV, I may be forced to pay $28+ in the future.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales