Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:43 PM

Royalrule has disabled reputation
Hi I from cedar springs mi, My son & I bought MS With christmas money and we are playing 3 to 4 times a week. we like heroscapers.com
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Royalrule!

On behalf of our water servicing and outdoor camping community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the praise, accolades and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who also went on a Christmas money 'Scape splurge

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 8th, 2007, 09:23 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalrule
Hi I from cedar springs mi, My son & I bought MS With christmas money and we are playing 3 to 4 times a week. we like heroscapers.com
Excellent Royalerule. Like Aldin, our "official"(?) greeter said, welcome to the boards.

Let me be the first to invite you to play in our April Michigan Tournament in Ann Arbor. We have a few guys coming in from Grand Rapids and some from Pennsylvania.

Chech out this thread if you have't done so yet. And don't worry about how good you are or aren't - we all stink too! In fact, you play more than me and my GR friends.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6943
Old March 9th, 2007, 04:37 AM

chezious has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalrule
I welcome you as well. This site is great for all HS fans. Be sure to sign up for the tourney. It will be fun.

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Good traders: Draconious, Deathjester, nbxfan, maska, The Malicious Pigpig, Who 'dat
Old March 12th, 2007, 09:05 PM

haleon has disabled reputation
Wow, I need to search for "Michigan" more often. Had no clue this thread was still active.

Couple of things:

1) Bad Calvin, I've now moved down to the Brighton area, so I'm not so local anymore... sorry man. Though I'd still possibly be up for a game.

2) Still bummed that I can't make the april tourney. If you don't know what that is, check the above post by Damja (a few back) for a link to details!

3) I'm on a quest for an Einar flagbearer. It and Hawthorne are the only two things I don't own now, and the completionist in me is going slowly nuts. I did a quick tour of a few TRU's today and came up empty save for two Jandar FB's and what I believe was a sparkly water master set.

Oh, and I also managed to talk one of the employees there into searching their inventory database for more FB's and she said none were showing up in Michigan, but there were some in Ohio. Can someone prove her wrong? PLEASE?!

4) I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Pi day was coming up! Just a simple public service announcement...

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
- Kurt Vonnegut
Old March 25th, 2007, 10:55 PM

PIKACHU has disabled reputation
Michigan

Yeah, how far is RIW from say Woodhaven? I think its still a bit aways. Currently i am attempting to talk the Card Castle in to holding events.(Yes i know, no one like the Card Castle, dunno why).

-PIKACHU-

Old April 9th, 2007, 08:22 PM

KevHead has disabled reputation
Bummer I'll be in Las Vegas when this takes place perhaps next time.
Old May 1st, 2007, 05:34 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Any new michigan players out there? It's been almost a month since anyone posted here.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old May 1st, 2007, 12:50 PM

Hed_the_huge has disabled reputation
Re: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIKACHU
Yeah, how far is RIW from say Woodhaven? I think its still a bit aways. Currently i am attempting to talk the Card Castle in to holding events.(Yes i know, no one like the Card Castle, dunno why).

-PIKACHU-
Woodhaven is less than an hour away.
Old May 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Ajiera has disabled reputation
Im out in Lansing and just adding my name to the list of Michigan players.
Old May 25th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm a Michigan scaper seasonally (Christmas time - though, unfortunately, my scape stuff usually stays down south) - Lansing specifically.
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:44 PM

June 23rd Tourney at Fun 4 All in Ypsi. Thread in events section. If you haven't made it to a tournament yet you should do so. Great times are had by all.

Click This Link: June Tournament in Ypsilanti

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers