Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

View Poll Results: How did you feel about overlapping figures for Bring 2?
I love it, I think we should do it in every bring 2 from now on 2 12.50%
I liked it as a change up, but not every time 8 50.00%
I didn't like it 5 31.25%
Something else (specify in the comments) 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 11th, 2021, 11:08 AM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Sign Up by 1/17

Looks like a fun one, I will have to sign up!
Old January 11th, 2021, 09:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love this format!

I'll sign up when I figure out an army.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 15th, 2021, 10:57 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I wake up each morning and check my calendar... each day, I am disappointed that it is not the 17th yet!
Old January 15th, 2021, 11:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Signed up! Should be another fun event!
Old January 16th, 2021, 12:24 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Submitted. Very excited to finally participate in one of these.
Old January 16th, 2021, 01:11 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I signed up! And I immediately regret all my choices.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 16th, 2021, 02:58 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Signed up! Looking forward to it!
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:44 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in and ready to get my butt kicked!! But in a fun way!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 16th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Signed up.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Just a reminder that signups are due tonight and the season will start tomorrow. We are at odd numbers (27!) so it would be nice to get one more.
Old January 17th, 2021, 10:54 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We're Off

Round 1 is on Song of the Walrus.

The boromir96 v. xthorsavagex pool of armies is:
* Ana Karithon, James Murphy, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Tandros Kreel
* Arashara Goshiri, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Haduc, Maltis Tez, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx3
* Bol, Re-Tak-Shi, Uzog, Durgeth Ravagersx4
xthorsavagex chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, boromir96 chooses who places first.

The wargamingaddict87 v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Nilfheim, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2
* Brave Arrow, Rygarn, Theracus, Mohican River Tribex4
* Brave Arrow, Kira Jax, Theracus, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax4
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, wargamingaddict87 chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The cleon v. dysole pool of armies is:
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
* Bol, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Fen Hydra, Nottingham Brigandx2, Phantom Knightsx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Microcorp Agentsx2 (drop 1)
* Erevan Sunshadow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.

The hero89 v. scaperedude pool of armies is:
* Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior, Hrognak [unmounted], Isamu, Krug, Arrow Grutsx3, Swog Rider
* Avernus, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Microcorp Troopersx3
* Krug, Marcu Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Avernus, Boreos, Lilja, Talingul
hero89 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape v. s1r_art0r1us pool of armies is:
* Charos, Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, Marro Warriors, Greenscale Warriorsx2
* Deadeye Dan, Myrddin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Deathreaversx3
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sonya Esenwein, Marro Stingersx3
sir heroscape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. myth26 pool of armies is:
* Guilty McCreech, Pel the Hill Giant, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Arkmer, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Pel the Hill Giant, Death Chasers of Theskx4
* Arktos, Bahadur, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombie Hulkx2, Zombies of Morindanx4
myth26 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The dompredator77 v. captain stupendous pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Talingul, Greater Ice Elementalx2, Ice Troll Berserker
* Isamu, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx4, White Wyrmlingx2 (drop 1)
* Cal the Smuggler, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Sentinels of Jandarx2
* Boreos, Lilja, Talingul, Greater Ice Elemental
dompredator77 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The coachmuskie v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Major Q10, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Specters of Aldornx2
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Microcorp Troopersx3
* Bol, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Dzu-Tehx3
vegietarian18 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. heroscaper guy pool of armies is:
* Sir Dupuis, Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Westonx3
* Boreos, Marcu Esenwein, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrillx4
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Siiv, Ulginesh
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The tiamat v. chris perkins pool of armies is:
* Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
* Brute Gruts, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
* James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, 4th Massachusetts Linex2, Knights of Weston
* Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Marcu Esenwein, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Roman Legionnaires
tiamat chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

The shiftrex v. kevindola pool of armies is:
* Count Raymond, Isamu, Kira Jax, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Cathar Spearmenx3
* Cal the Smuggler, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 12th Caucus Riflesx5
* Mimring, Otar, Arrow Grutsx4, Ice Troll Berserker, Swog Rider
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrallx2, Darkprowl Thrallx5
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, shiftrex chooses who places first.

The grey waves v. dad_scaper pool of armies is:
* Major Q10, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Zetacron, Heavy Grutsx3
* Crixus, Guilty McCreech, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
* Crixus, Phantom Knightsx5
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dad_scaper chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood v. knight of scape pool of armies is:
* James Murphy, Major Q9, Buccaneers of Tortugax3
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinelx2
* Akumaken, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
* Asterios, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Sacred Bandx3
knight of scape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 v. agentward pool of armies is:
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx4
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx4
* Sir Gilbert, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Knights of Westonx3
* Krav Maga Agents, Sir Dupuis, Phantom Knightsx3
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

The megasilver v. dok pool of armies is:
* Azurite Warlord, B-11 Resistance Corps, Bol, Armoc Vipersx3
* Himmelskralle, Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Arashara Goshiri, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Legionnairesx3
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Re-Tak-Shi, Deathreaversx2, Water Elementalx6
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.

NOTE: You may have gotten two emails. It is the second one you need to be concerned with. There was a hiccup with the spreadsheet that I didn't catch until it launched.

As a reminder all maps have HEAVY SNOW but NORMAL ICE so every Snow Hex counts as 2 hexes when moving on it (or landing on it). Any placement abilities (like TBR teleportation) are not affected by this.

~Dysole, getting things kicked off

Last edited by Dysole; January 17th, 2021 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Updated armies
Old January 17th, 2021, 10:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you have questions about how heavy snow works with a specific movement or placement power just ask an organizer and we’ll let you know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events