Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 27th, 2019, 10:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Margloth's Ex-Hero Ramblings Thread

Ambivalent. I'd like to see him in C3G, but I've never seen a Godzilla movie. (I have vague memories of watching that cartoon as a kid though, with Godzilla.... and Godzooky)

I'm comfortable leaving the implementation details up to the folks who are more apt to be leading the charge on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The movement rules are ready to use. You can see them in the Destructible Object Rules.
The 3+ space movement rules? Those are in a thread in the OS. They never got finalized/rolled-out.

I guess my one question about those is that like... if we went two-space Godzilla, so Godzilla isn't even using them, do they really have a reason to exist, or does going two-space Godzilla pretty much set the precedent that we're gonna avoid going there?
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm sorry, where are these rules?
Just replace throwing with moving, Destructible Object with figure, and number of spaces in the table with number of spaces moved.

Quote:
When throwing a Destructible Object that occupies more than one space, all target spaces must be on the same level. No part of the Destructible Object may be farther away from its original placement than the number of spaces indicated in the table above according to the object’s corresponding size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Neither. Once the VDO rules are complete we are going to need those rules for 18 wheelers and what not.
I guess I am for double space for now and go with Soundwarp's shrunken idea and we can always go big later.
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Ambivalent. I'd like to see him in C3G, but I've never seen a Godzilla movie. (I have vague memories of watching that cartoon as a kid though, with Godzilla.... and Godzooky)

I'm comfortable leaving the implementation details up to the folks who are more apt to be leading the charge on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The movement rules are ready to use. You can see them in the Destructible Object Rules.
The 3+ space movement rules? Those are in a thread in the OS. They never got finalized/rolled-out.

I guess my one question about those is that like... if we went two-space Godzilla, so Godzilla isn't even using them, do they really have a reason to exist, or does going two-space Godzilla pretty much set the precedent that we're gonna avoid going there?
Yeah, that's my issue. I think it's a bridge we should cross and that will allow us greater options, so I don't like the idea of precedent that we should avoid going that far.

I think quozl has an interesting point about possibly making use of the throwing DO rules as a basis for this.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There will definitely be VDOs that want a footprint big enough to use movement rules beyond two spaces.

I like the idea of Godzilla making us lock those down, though, so switch me to B.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 27th, 2019, 10:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That being said, I'm not going to cast a vote here as I'm not sure if I'll ever pick up a Godzilla figure or print out the card. So those who are for sure going to be investing money into it should have more say then me in how he's executed. Then if one day I decided to get the figure and card, I'll just get whatever you guys settled on.
This is me 100%

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:30 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

B for sure for me. I think Godzilla and other kaiju have to be at the highest end of the C3G scale.
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
B for sure for me. I think Godzilla and other kaiju have to be at the highest end of the C3G scale.
Well, alongside Galactus, yeah.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Had a dream about buying this figure. We need to decide this so I can sleep peacefully.
Old July 28th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

New page, new update!

Votes so far:

A. Double-space Godzilla quozl; Soundwarp SG-1; Lord Pyre; Tornado;
B. Bigger than that! MrNobody; Lazy Orang; Lob5t3r; IAmBatman; johnny139;
Abstains: Karat; Arch-vile; Yodaking; Arkham; Ronin; japes; tcglkn;

Please vote: @A3n ; @LordVenoc ; @Scapemage ; @Spidey'tilIDie ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; July 29th, 2019 at 03:18 PM.
Old July 28th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
There will definitely be VDOs that want a footprint big enough to use movement rules beyond two spaces.

I like the idea of Godzilla making us lock those down, though, so switch me to B.
This is pretty much where I stand and why. I think this is a good place to get those rules established, and a nicely iconic figure to establish them with.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

If you end up needing a tiebreaker, you can consider me more of half a vote. I don’t particularly care about Godzilla, and feel that double space just makes more sense mechanically.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy