Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old February 8th, 2010, 03:19 PM

Donja Woo who?
Re: Florida Scapers

I'm in Orlando. More of a lurker then a poster, but I'm keeping tabs on FLA tournies to see if I can make any of them.
Old February 8th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Got you both covered. Thanks for posting.
Old February 15th, 2010, 07:38 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

I am present and active. I live in the Brandon/Riverview area.
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Got you added, Carakki.

Good to see how many players we have in FL. Spread the word to any of the others that are not bolded above and to anyone else you know who plays. It's be great to see more active players listed.
Old February 17th, 2010, 10:04 AM

homiefud has disabled reputation

I'd like to be added to the Tampa/St. Pete area.

I bought my first set about 3 years ago and collecting it has become an obsession... but I have yet to play it. There are two many other board games that my group would rather get to the table. The schedule I work doesn't help either.

So if someone in the area wants to teach an old gamer something new, drop me a line.
Old February 18th, 2010, 10:00 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!

1Mmirg, you can move me from heroscape boonies to Naples.
Old February 19th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Adrian Monk

Did both those changes.

Sisyphus: You have a great group of Scapers near you. Very lucky.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hi all,

This is short notice, I realize, and I'm not sure that this is what you wanted this thread for...but here goes:

I'll be in the Niceville/Destin/Eglin area for work this week and last night I realized that I will probably have time to play a little Scape on the evening of the 3rd of March. If anybody is in the area and interested, please PM me!
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hi all,

This is short notice, I realize, and I'm not sure that this is what you wanted this thread for...but here goes:

I'll be in the Niceville/Destin/Eglin area for work this week and last night I realized that I will probably have time to play a little Scape on the evening of the 3rd of March. If anybody is in the area and interested, please PM me!

Porkins,
Sorry I missed this thread until now, as that is right in my neck of the woods. Next time you are in the area, please shoot me a PM, as I will be more than happy to play a game or 12 of HS, over some cold beverages.

Cheers,
Filthy
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Yogi-Donnie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry I've missed this thread. I really only come to the site to read and never post. However I am still alive and kicking in Naples. Plus it looks like the Naples area has grown some NICE
Old March 21st, 2010, 10:39 AM
Adrian Monk

You've got some great players (and people) there in Naples. I've added you to the list. Thanks for posting.
Old March 28th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Adrian Monk

Two events coming up in Florida:

April 10 - Wave 11 (D1) Release Tourney - Coolstuff South Florida (Fort Lauderdale area) - $5 entry

May 15 - Florida Frenzy 3.5 - Coolstuff in Orlando - Bring a Prize

Come support these events!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers