Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:26 PM

Eddie00 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Post Missouri Hscapers

I am new to playing Heroscape, and I am lovin it. It like getting into a 3D chess game but much more. I have moved from N.Y to Missouri and enjoying the slower pace, LOL. I am interested and looking to buy the ICE and Lava Set if anyone is has extra or willing to sell. Well I hope this will not be my last posting, until then keep battling.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM

Jed Starkiller has disabled reputation
Re: Missouri Hscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie00 View Post
I am new to playing Heroscape, and I am lovin it. It like getting into a 3D chess game but much more. I have moved from N.Y to Missouri and enjoying the slower pace, LOL. I am interested and looking to buy the ICE and Lava Set if anyone is has extra or willing to sell. Well I hope this will not be my last posting, until then keep battling.

Hey Im in SW Missouri too! You sound like a friend of mine. Oh wait you are! Welcome to the forums! Anyone isn the area wanna meet and play?

"Bob, Im not Kirk, Im Skywalker, Luke Skywalker." - Col. Jack O'Neill

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers