Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 25th, 2009, 11:06 AM

SandMarauder is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Basic Rules or Master rules

Which to start with. I have been told to go straight to the master rules. Will i miss something if I do
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Basic Rules or Master rules

If you are older than 8, play the Master Rules.
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

There is nothing to miss in the Basic rules.
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:11 AM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I would say 5 and Up should use the Regular Rules
Old June 25th, 2009, 11:14 AM

ok thanks for the advice. I am definitely over all those ages. My sons are about the age of 11 so there you have it...master rules it is
Old June 25th, 2009, 12:14 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Reference this thread after you've gotten the rules down.
11 most overlooked rules, nice read, nice job Jexik

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old June 25th, 2009, 01:33 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

We often get together and play Heroscape in Central Arkansas. If you are interested, we'll let you know the next time we play .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:40 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Play a couple games basic then jump into master. You'll be comfortable with the fundamentals and it will be easier to take the rest of the rules.
However if you feel your boys are pretty smart and pick things up really well than try to go master right away.
Old June 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
We often get together and play Heroscape in Central Arkansas. If you are interested, we'll let you know the next time we play .
I would be interested in finding out. My time is pretty sparse cause I work full time and go to school full time, but i would love to try to make it a few times

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion