Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 2nd, 2022, 12:37 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: ScapeCon II Map Contest: Deadline May 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
I just wanted to let you guys know I just found out about this contest tonight. I would of loved to been notified about this sooner but, it wasn't anywhere I normally look. Wasn't share on FB or Reddit or even Discord that I'm aware of. Something as fun as these contest are seem to very excluded and hidden. I will bring something to the table by the 7th. But, confused of why its not well spread? if you guys need help to bring attention to these contests and bring more heroScapers in I will help with that.
I shared it to Facebook this morning. Sorry for the delay!
Old May 3rd, 2022, 12:18 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

My submissions for ScapeCon II Map Contest:

Pool of Shadow 2.0
Sets: BftU X2 + Ladders and Battlements

Lava Crag 2.0
Sets: RotV, VW + Ladders and Battlements

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 3rd, 2022, 04:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Two submissions from me:

Phalanx

1 RotV

---------------

Slalom

1 SotM, 1 TT, 1 TJ

Last edited by superfrog; May 3rd, 2022 at 05:26 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 11:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You Ain't Getting Rid of Me Yet

Not content with inflicting one map on you, here's another one. Also kudos to Necroblade for getting me onto the idea for the name.

Herbert's Swamp Castle: Lava Edition

1xBFTU, 1xSOTM, 1xVW, 22 Ladders, 25 Battlements

~Dysole, having way too much fun with her nonsense

Last edited by Dysole; May 6th, 2022 at 01:54 PM.
Old May 4th, 2022, 12:57 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Old May 6th, 2022, 01:12 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Flesh Mines of Marr (I hear they're lovely in Autumn)
Requires: 2 SotM, 1 TJ, and 1 FotA (ladders and battlements only)

HSC FILE

Broken Top Pass
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, and 1 FotA (ladders and battlements only)

Start Zone Details before anyone rolls their eyes:
Spoiler Alert!

HSC FILE

Old May 6th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My submission:

TURRET ROCKS: JUNGLE EDITION

Old May 6th, 2022, 01:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Make those last minute adjustments because tomorrow is the last day to submit maps. We've had plenty of great ones so far. There's still time to count yours among them!

@Dysole your map images aren't showing up on my end

Last edited by infectedsloth; May 6th, 2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 6th, 2022, 01:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Weirdities

Did a thing. Let me know if it fixed it.

~Dysole, curious about why you had the issue and no one else did
Old May 6th, 2022, 01:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
@Dysole your map images aren't showing up on my end
It's probably better if they don't anyways.

Last edited by Sheep; May 6th, 2022 at 02:00 PM. Reason: They are (and have been) showing for me FWIW
Old May 6th, 2022, 08:26 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

King in the North
Requires: RotV, BftU, TT

Old May 7th, 2022, 12:24 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are my two submissions!

Nightblood
Requires: 2x BftU, 1x VW, and Battlements/Ladders from FoA

Preservation
Requires: 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x TJ, and Battlements/Ladders from FoA

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games