Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 1st, 2015, 08:37 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Desgin Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is there a specific reason why you don't want him to destroy the Cosmic Cube once it has been dropped or lost after taking a wound?
Are you referring to instead of only affecting glyphs on a card? If so not really just trying to temper him in some way.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 1st, 2015, 11:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't understand why he can only destroy an equipment glyph while it is being held by someone. If you don't want him destroying permanent glyphs that are part of the board that is fine, but I would think that being held or not held shouldn't factor into his ability to destroy equipment. He might not want to destroy one and instead pick it up and use it himself, but then again in certain situations he might prefer to just destroy a piece of equipment and take it out of play.
Old July 1st, 2015, 07:19 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
What about something like this...

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice and choose one of the following:
- For each shield rolled, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
- For each shield rolled, choose a figure or a Destructible Object within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and place 1 Wound Marker on that card.
- If two or more shields are rolled, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and destroy 1 glyph on the chosen figure's card
One major difference with this version is that you can't mix-and-match the options like you could before. However, forcing him to focus sounds kind of fitting thematically, and makes it interesting mechanically.

Just brainstorming, but you could take that direction even farther and do something along the lines of:

Quote:
FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. After rolling, choose one of the following:
- Remove 1 Wound Marker from this card for each skull rolled.
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm. The chosen figure receives 1 wound for shield rolled.
- If at least one blank was rolled, choose an equipment glyph that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm or that is equipped by a figure within 4 clear sights spaces of Firestorm. Destroy the chosen glyph.
It's actually a pretty big departure from the current version, but it could lead to some fun gameplay. Just a thought.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 1st, 2015, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
What about something like this...

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice and choose one of the following:
- For each shield rolled, choose a figure or a Destructible Object within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and place 1 Wound Marker on that card.
- If two or more shields are rolled, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and destroy 1 glyph on the chosen figure's card
One major difference with this version is that you can't mix-and-match the options like you could before. However, forcing him to focus sounds kind of fitting thematically, and makes it interesting mechanically.
Yeah, I never intended to have it read as mix and match...I think that would be really powerful. At one point I even thought I wanted it to be a pick before you roll so if you decided to attack a figure with one life left and you rolled 4 shields you couldn't suddenly say oh wait I want to heal my 4 wounds instead....but decided not to go that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Just brainstorming, but you could take that direction even farther and do something along the lines of:

Quote:
FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of taking a turn with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. After rolling, choose one of the following:
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm. The chosen figure receives 1 wound for shield rolled.
- If at least one blank was rolled, choose an equipment glyph that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm or that is equipped by a figure within 4 clear sights spaces of Firestorm. Destroy the chosen glyph.
It's actually a pretty big departure from the current version, but it could lead to some fun gameplay. Just a thought.
I also had this thought as well but that leads to a 100% success rate for something and pretty much means there is no chance of a whiff.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 1st, 2015, 10:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Combining your two ideas:

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of attacking with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. Before rolling, choose one of the following:
Old July 1st, 2015, 10:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
Instead of attacking with Firestorm, you may roll 4 combat dice. Before rolling, choose one of the following:
This is the best so far, IMO. Fun, useful, and offers variety with chance.
Old July 2nd, 2015, 08:52 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
I also had tried something like this before and didn't like how it felt. The Glyph becomes a hail Mary attempt as a last resort rather than a viable option.

Personally I think I like this the best so far and unless anyone has any reason that this wouldn't work I am going to update the SP to reflect this...

FIRESTORM MATRIX 4
- If two or more shields are rolled, choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Firestorm and destroy 1 glyph on the chosen figure's card.

I think I'd like to see how this tests out. If it's too powerful my first vote would be to reduce this down to Firestorm Matrix 3. I think trying to roll 2 shields on 3 dice will make the Glyph destroy aspect really hard.

Old July 2nd, 2015, 09:27 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 2nd, 2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So no destroying glyphs on the board?
Toss out some builds for and against and I will start on some Heavy Hitters soon.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 2nd, 2015, 11:09 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So no destroying glyphs on the board?
Toss out some builds for and against and I will start on some Heavy Hitters soon.
I think destroying glyphs on the board would be cool
Old July 2nd, 2015, 12:15 PM
A Man of Taste

I think I'd like to see where this current version hits and then adjust from there...if he needs more we can try the any Glyph within 4 spaces if he comes in too hot we can back down Matrix to 3 dice.

Do we need more feedback here or is it ok to call for a IPT vote?

Old July 2nd, 2015, 12:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Book of Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) (Vote for Initial Pla

I propose a vote for Initial Playtesting
@johnny139 @Karat @SirGalahad @TrollBrute @Viegon

Hoping I'm doing this right...is there really only 5 of you now or am I forgetting someone here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library