Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 10th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Replacing XBOX 360 HDD

Is anyone familiar with the process? I've just started researching it myself, so I thought I would see if anyone had any input on it. I own the 20 gig drive right now, and for a while, it was all I needed. But I recently got Soul Calibur IV through "Game on Demand", which takes up a quarter of the drive's space, and I was also thinking of getting a few other games the same way (I enjoy not having the discs around) but would quickly run out of space.

I also recently heard about Xbox 360 getting a usb drive capability, but didn't really pay attention to it, so I'm going to look into that as well, but I don't know if it is the solution I need or not.

Anyone able to shed some light on this topic?
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Replacing XBOX 360 HDD

Basically if you buy a new HDD, it will come with a device that will let you transfer all of your data, and then you just slap the new one on top where the old one used to be. It's a super simple process. At least it was when I did it.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Replacing XBOX 360 HDD

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
On 26 March 2010, Microsoft announced a system update allowing the use of standard USB flash drives to store game profiles, saves, demos, and other Xbox 360 content would be coming on April 6.[27]

According to Major Nelson, any USB flash drive over 1GB can be configured for use, with up to 16GB per device and two devices per system. He also announced that Microsoft will be partnering with SanDisk to create Xbox 360 branded USB flash drives that will come pre-configured for use right out of the box.[28]
Being Microsoft, they'll limit you to 16GB so you still will have to buy their hard drive.

I got the 120GB HDD with my Elite. Most of my memory is gone, but that is just because I've installed most of my games. Apparently installing Halo 3 (Mythic) will actually slow down loading the maps. Sorry other people on matchmaking that have to wait longer, but I like to play my games without my 360 roaring like a jet engine.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games