Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 14th, 2010, 06:02 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Erevan Sunshadow

add 40 points and make a squad of 3. this could be one freakin incredible squad, but of course, we NEED another frail hero

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old January 15th, 2010, 01:39 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I know pretty much everyone is convinced that Erevan sucks.....
I don't think he sucks. You guys shouldn't let the stats and numbers nerds determine if a unit is worthy or not. If you like the unit and its card powers, you'll have a good time playing that unit.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old January 15th, 2010, 02:51 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I know pretty much everyone is convinced that Erevan sucks.....
I don't think he sucks. You guys shouldn't let the stats and numbers nerds determine if a unit is worthy or not. If you like the unit and its card powers, you'll have a good time playing that unit.
You do realize you're telling this to Mr. Runa, right?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 31st, 2010, 11:31 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He actually isn't the worst. I saw him and recoiled, promptly dubbing him worthless, but 4 attack with range is solid, and he is versatile in that if he is going against a low defense figure he can get in a bigger chance of attacking over and over by rolling less dice. Is he amazing? Oh no. But he has murdered su bak na rolling 3 dice, and picked off low defense squads usually two per marker.
Old February 19th, 2010, 09:08 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As I was driving around yesterday the thought occurred to me the Potion of Speed would give Everan a one time threat range of 20 (5 from Fey Step + 6 from his Move + 4 from the potion + 5 range from Fire Blast). That's just incredible!
Once you obtain the potion in one room you could give it to him for the next. Then have him warp his way to the enemy's start zone and se how lucky you get with Fire Blast.
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

some of you statistic guru.
What is the chance of rolling 4 skulls on 4 dice to get the extra turn?

Nevermind it is 6.25%
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:57 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As to Erevan's usefulness:

I believe it is important to remember that from a design standpoint, many of the D&D heroes are made to compliment each other rather than being tanks all unto themselves. Someone pointed out that Erevan does well when paired with Tandros. The idea is that you need a party strategy in D&D games.
The problem, of course, is that this playstyle can be tricky in regular 'scape, as squads and lack of bonding within the party can really destroy these tactics. Maybe they need to make a Treasure that allows for hero/hero bonding?
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
As to Erevan's usefulness:

I believe it is important to remember that from a design standpoint, many of the D&D heroes are made to compliment each other rather than being tanks all unto themselves. Someone pointed out that Erevan does well when paired with Tandros. The idea is that you need a party strategy in D&D games.
The problem, of course, is that this playstyle can be tricky in regular 'scape, as squads and lack of bonding within the party can really destroy these tactics. Maybe they need to make a Treasure that allows for hero/hero bonding?
The C3G guys made up a Glyph of Teamup which does exactly that.

Old August 11th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Playing the Campaign for the first time, in room 2, he ends the game on turn 2.

4 skulls versus 0 shields on Troll
reroll
reroll
4 skulls versus 2 shields on Drow
reroll
3 skulls versus 2 shields on Drow

(turn before that he rolled 3 skulls versus 1 shield on the first Drow)

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:26 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Playing the Campaign for the first time, in room 2, he ends the game on turn 2.

reroll
reroll
4 skulls versus 2 shields on Drow
reroll
3 skulls versus 2 shields on Drow

(turn before that he rolled 3 skulls versus 1 shield on the first Drow)
The dice gods must love you. Or hate you if you were the one with the Troll and Drow.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Sweet! I love him, and I cannot stress how useful I have found that single-use Fey Step power.

Old August 12th, 2010, 05:33 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

I have a question. Is it possible to use Fey Step to go through walls? I was playing a capture the flag scenario and my friend was wondering if he could go through a castle wall in order to reach the flag

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units