Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I picked up Borderlands this week. It's pretty cool. It's like the bizarre lovechild between Halo and Diablo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 24th, 2009, 09:42 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the DS.

I've started on the really, really, really, really, really hard mode.

I coulda sworn Minerva is a draco rider in that game (person with red hair) UNlss thats her sister, but shes a cleric

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old October 24th, 2009, 09:49 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Only the best for 360ownism, so ive been playin rythm heaven , runescape, ( my user name is 360ownism if u wanna be my frand) and the Fire Emblem for GBA with Lyn And Eliwood.

I have to say, out of those three (my favorite games) i like rythm heaven the best. im still tapping to the beat no matter what i do.

Darn You Knee Ball Kick Guy And Lock Step Dudes!

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old October 24th, 2009, 09:52 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I picked up Borderlands this week. It's pretty cool. It's like the bizarre lovechild between Halo and Diablo.
I've heard it's kind of like what everyone hoped Hellgate:London would be, with a different take on the post-apocalypse.

The 3 games I see myself absolutely buying soon are Dragon Age, Borderlands, and Modern Warfare 2. Unfortunately, video games have to compete versus food, rent, and HeroScape, we all know what wins that fight.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old October 25th, 2009, 10:06 AM

donjake Woo who?

Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 ODST
Cod 4 is just mind-blowing and ODST is very good but is kind of strange and hard.

Last edited by donjake; October 26th, 2009 at 07:13 AM.
Old October 26th, 2009, 07:56 AM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360ownism View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post

I coulda sworn Minerva is a draco rider in that game (person with red hair) UNlss thats her sister, but shes a cleric
That is Minerva.

She must have gotten off of her high horse (er... dragon.)
Old October 26th, 2009, 04:46 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished Splosion Man. The ending is... surreal, at best. Excellent game though. The fat guy donut song sticks with me like the fattening pastry it refers to.

I bumped up Shadow Complex and started in on that. It's really good for a download, to the point I'm surprised it wasn't a full game. I've got a lot of nitpicks with it though. The jumping doesn't feel right and aiming is more difficult than it needs to be.

Also started on Brutal Legend, but I'm only playing it with a group of friends who wanted to watch it through. It's definitely got laughs best shared with friends.

Consoles
Shadow Complex
Brutal Legend
Uncharted 2
A Boy and His Blob
Ghostbusters
Dead Space

Portables
Bowser's Inside Story
Scribblenauts
Kingdom Hearts
Dissidia (probably going to just let this one slide)

and Aion... boy do I play too much Aion.
Old October 26th, 2009, 06:37 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wii - No More Heroes
DS - Pokemon Pearl
PC - Disciples
Old October 26th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Guild Wars...so much Guild Wars...

I'm a F18, bro.
Old October 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Gotta find time to finish Dark Corners of the Earth...
Old October 27th, 2009, 07:46 AM

donjake Woo who?

I'm not proud of it but.....World Of Warcraft.
Old October 27th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjake View Post
I'm not proud of it but.....World Of Warcraft.
Why aren't you proud of it? Do you like it? That's all that matters.

Working through F.E.A.R. 2 and just started on Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Both are very good games.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games