Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 3rd, 2007, 05:05 PM

Sundance Woo who?
Finally found 2 sets (in COLORADO) at the Wallyworld on Youngsfield, in Lakewood. They were the last 2 sets on the shelf but seeing as how they actually got them in it's likely they'll be restocked w/ them inside of a week. I also picked up another Tower/Castle expansion for on clearance for $15. I only wish i was as lucky as nbx fan w/ the $5 price :P
Old September 3rd, 2007, 05:32 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan
Tried hunting down a second set to no avail. However, as much as I love to annoy certain people who wish to dictate our posts, I am posting my no find only because of the clearance at walmart. For those stores that had the castles and whatever other HS on clearance, I'd check back again. I picked up my fifth castle set for $5. They went from $19 to a stickered price of $10 and, when I went to the register, it rang up at $5. Also, I think others have mentioned, two of the three Walmarts I went to had restocked Wave 1.
2 months ago I got 2 castle sets for 1 dollar each!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 3rd, 2007, 05:41 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan
Tried hunting down a second set to no avail. However, as much as I love to annoy certain people who wish to dictate our posts, I am posting my no find only because of the clearance at walmart. For those stores that had the castles and whatever other HS on clearance, I'd check back again. I picked up my fifth castle set for $5. They went from $19 to a stickered price of $10 and, when I went to the register, it rang up at $5. Also, I think others have mentioned, two of the three Walmarts I went to had restocked Wave 1.
2 months ago I got 2 castle sets for 1 dollar each!
WOW thats all ive got to say.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 3rd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
I found a single SotM at Wal-Mart in Meadville, PA. Needless to say, there are no more there and I owe my wife a massage.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 07:52 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultarium
Just making sure I havnt missed any posts, but has anyone even seen a single SOTM in arkansas. Its rediculous how hasbro/walmart has failed to distribute them here.
Ultarium,
Just be patient. You are not the only one that can't get their hands on one or many. I looked at Target, Walmart and TRU and didn't see one. They haven't restocked as it looks the same every time. Sandra can't get them yet and she sells heroscape from Hasbro. Just a little patience and less anger and you'll find one. I can't even purchase anything for the game. I stopped at Target because of a sale on drinks for lunches and Walmart to see if they had something on sale. The Target, Walmart and TRU are all within a mile and a half from each other. See, so, if you find one, you can buy it, if I find one, I can only tell others on here about it.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:19 PM

theats has disabled reputation
Mooresville, NC has them at walmart.

Theophilus.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:54 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Shucks I've looked all day...
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:59 PM

GhostWalker107 has disabled reputation
Found a pair of them in Akron, Ohio

got scape ?

Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:00 PM

aardvark22 has disabled reputation
To those who have found SOTM at WalMart:
Are they replacing the original master set or do they typically have both?
My local Wal Mart just finished their big toy reset for the upcoming season and there is no shelf tag for SOTM, but they do still have the original Master set. Just curious because if I have to wait for them to sell down before SOTM comes in it will be a while...
Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:49 PM

Sundance Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark22
My local Wal Mart just finished their big toy reset for the upcoming season and there is no shelf tag for SOTM, but they do still have the original Master set. Just curious because if I have to wait for them to sell down before SOTM comes in it will be a while...
It replaces it as a new Master Set. So you should look behind any original Master Sets on the shelf because, like i did, you may find the SotM's right behind them.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 11:08 PM

scapefan78 has disabled reputation
Found some SOTM at Wal-Mart. Amarillo, TX. Wooo Hooo!
Old September 3rd, 2007, 11:14 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark22
When I found them, they were in the place previously occupied by ROTV only three days before (there were no ROTV when I found them). The tag on the shelf simply said "master set" and did not distinguish between ROTV and SOTM.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales