Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I understand that specials can break the rules established for what an attack can do, in many many ways. I also think that its dumb how many abilities are completely invalidated by special attacks. I realize that you can't cover every edge case that a special could fall into, but "at least 1 skull is rolled" has been used officially, and it actually does what I was intending, by only letting Lee Jun get a marker if the opponent doesn't blank.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards