Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 31st, 2007, 12:47 AM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
Do you have a time frame yet?
Old January 31st, 2007, 11:00 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrgrimAZ
Do you have a time frame yet?
I am wide open....maybe start at 10AM or Noon, whatever works for the most people. Please chime in on that as well so I can firm up the time frames.
Old January 31st, 2007, 11:20 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Time wouldn't matter to me. For those who have a longer drive, perhaps a 10'am start would be more convenient. That way if they need to leave earlier in the evening, they'll still get in a good amount of gaming before taking off.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 31st, 2007, 11:44 AM

1shot_1kill has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Time wouldn't matter to me. For those who have a longer drive, perhaps a 10'am start would be more convenient. That way if they need to leave earlier in the evening, they'll still get in a good amount of gaming before taking off.
Same here...

Rath Dé ort!
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:51 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Would you be bringing the misses? You can tell her that 'scaper_dude' is far far away!
I'll ask her, but I kinda doubt it. She'll be around again eventually, scaper_dude didn't scare her off.

Quote:
Time wouldn't matter to me. For those who have a longer drive, perhaps a 10'am start would be more convenient. That way if they need to leave earlier in the evening, they'll still get in a good amount of gaming before taking off
Start time isn't an issue for me either, but I'd prefer earlier.
Old January 31st, 2007, 04:46 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
Quote:
Would you be bringing the misses? You can tell her that 'scaper_dude' is far far away!
I'll ask her, but I kinda doubt it. She'll be around again eventually, scaper_dude didn't scare her off.

Quote:
Time wouldn't matter to me. For those who have a longer drive, perhaps a 10'am start would be more convenient. That way if they need to leave earlier in the evening, they'll still get in a good amount of gaming before taking off
As you wish.

Start time is officially set at 10AM.

I will set up the event thread shortly.
Old January 31st, 2007, 05:42 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
Quote:

Quote:
As you wish.

Start time is officially set at 10AM.

I will set up the event thread shortly.
This is good for me to my wife works 3pm-1am on that Sat so this works better I just need the nana to pick up couple of hours of sitting
Old January 31st, 2007, 07:27 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I sure wish I could attend... I will miss this event by about 24 hours as I will be leaving Pheonix approx 10 AM on Friday I should have planned a little longer for this trip.... I will be back in Tempe in March for a few days ... would like to meet some of you and get a few games in if it works out.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 31st, 2007, 08:04 PM

MrgrimAZ Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
I sure wish I could attend... I will miss this event by about 24 hours as I will be leaving Pheonix approx 10 AM on Friday I should have planned a little longer for this trip.... I will be back in Tempe in March for a few days ... would like to meet some of you and get a few games in if it works out.
I'm Planning an event for March what time are you due out?
Old January 31st, 2007, 09:58 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrgrimAZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
I'm Planning an event for March what time are you due out?
It will be weekdays.... I might be coming in late Sunday (March11?) Then I fly out on Wednesday or Thrusday. Would only have the evening free ( maybe late afternoon if the meeting move along quickly ) - I'm right on the edge of ASU campus ( 5th & Mill - Tempe Mission Palms ) ... anyway it would be good to meet some of you and play a game or two if it works out.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 31st, 2007, 10:10 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
Has anyone seen anymore wave six or at least seen zombies I need
at least two packs.
Old January 31st, 2007, 10:10 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
sorry major multipost sorry

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers