Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Season 8 - GenCon - SIGN UP NOW

I'll be in it. Just need to come up with an army.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: No Change Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
It doesn't affect me but what are you going to do if someone brings an army over 24 hexes? In the main Gencon thread, you're allowed to bring your own hexes but I'm not really sure how you're going to make that work here.

~Dysole, imagining someone running Hounds or Deathstalkers
There will be a copy-able extra hex in each template for people to use (that I'm going to make), if anyone brings an army over 24 hexes.

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When is the deadline for the sign up? When does the games starts and finish?

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
When is the deadline for the sign up? When does the games starts and finish?
Signups will probably go for about another week. If we get 50+ players, we'll be going 5 regular rounds+4 playoff rounds, like GenCon. If we get fewer than that, we'll do our normal 4/4. Games will start soon after sign-ups end, as usual.

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

And I'm in! Good luck to everyone, both GenCon'rs and those who wish they could go but cant (ex. me )! ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 5th, 2013, 12:12 AM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

I plan on playing this round, but may miss one of the weeks due to a mandatory vacation that I must participate in.

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old June 5th, 2013, 03:44 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd like to take part as well.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 5th, 2013, 11:51 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Great! Looks like you're not in the Mountain time zone any more, though. Well, maybe you'll get matched up with Typhon and the two of you will have an easy time scheduling things.
Old June 6th, 2013, 12:56 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Signed up, don't worry i'll be able to do this one.
Old June 6th, 2013, 04:20 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Great! Looks like you're not in the Mountain time zone any more, though. Well, maybe you'll get matched up with Typhon and the two of you will have an easy time scheduling things.
And what's a better way to start the day than with a game of HeroScape before breakfast?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:32 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

I'm in.. last season was gonna be my last tournament for a while. However, I can't pass this up. I gotta work around a newborn soon though.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I could go

*Ahem*

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
And what's a better way to start the day than with a game of HeroScape before breakfast?
The answer depends on ones age...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events