Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 6th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HOUSE MOUSE EASTER SALE, Sun. Apr 24

Guess it creates anticipation?
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:11 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
If I may ask, why the secretiveness about what the new items will be? If we know early, we have time to budget our money to buy said items.
I need to make sure the items are still intact before I mention them. If I tell you I have something and then find out that the items are no longer available for whatever reason, I know how mad you'll be. When we reopen the store on April 18, you'll see the new items if they are still in existence.
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:47 PM

5ohscaper Woo who?

These new items that we will see April 18th, will they be for sale April 18th, or will you just advertise them for the Easter sale? I am hoping the later and not the former, unless you have enough quantities of the mysterious items coming in that they won't sell out.
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:58 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ohscaper View Post
These new items that we will see April 18th, will they be for sale April 18th, or will you just advertise them for the Easter sale? I am hoping the later and not the former, unless you have enough quantities of the mysterious items coming in that they won't sell out.
Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, I think we'll have enough of one or two of the "mystery" items to put them on sale on Easter. But again, I have to confirm what we still have.
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:52 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Sploosh!

I'm just sayin.
Old April 7th, 2011, 12:12 AM

BjornAbust Woo who?

Awww! And I just placed a large order yesterday! I wish I'd looked here first and seen this. I'd have waited! ;-;
Old April 7th, 2011, 12:36 AM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

Hey, in case your wondering Sandra, I might need some Wave 6 and Road to the Forgotten Forest sets...
Old April 7th, 2011, 02:37 AM

Tokah Phatee Woo who?

some tundra's would rock too =)
Old April 7th, 2011, 06:01 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a couple hundred in birthday money and now I know where it's going.

EDIT: Now on what scale of stuff will be on sale, will there be only a couple cases or will in be dozens? And is there even a chance of wave 4 and/or VW/TT/TJ/RttFF?

Last edited by Tmac2200; April 7th, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 7th, 2011, 10:28 AM

TheMind knows what's in an order marker TheMind knows what's in an order marker
Duh! Winning!

...must...resist....urge...to...sell....spare....kidney......

Who am I kidding? Man has 2 kidneys, and this is the reason why.
Old April 7th, 2011, 10:44 AM

[quote=Tmac2200;1380943]
Now on what scale of stuff will be on sale, will there be only a couple cases or will in be dozens? [quote]

Depends on the item. Some items will definitely be in the dozens.
Old April 7th, 2011, 05:12 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now what level will prices be at, I have seen AA go on your site for $70-90, say a pack from waves 2, 3, 6, 7 ect is on sale, will the prices be around $15-25 or $30-50? And is there even the slightest chance of Wave 4?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News