Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

How much are the selling the flag bearer for?

[edit]:
Grrrr.... sorry everyone. I meant for this to be a PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolamos View Post
Update:
There are a few sets of gork riders and 10th reg and wolves, along with one set of elves at my local walmart.

In addition to that, at a game store I found some D1 packs, an Utgar F.B., MS3, and Fortress.

If anyone is interested, I can go purchase them and we can trade.

I am looking for:
Togawa Samurai and cowboys set
Ashigaru set
spiders
drow
and will consider other offers

PM me, Thanks!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:29 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone interested in a large collection of the Memoir '44' series? I own the following and am looking to sell it:

Memoir '44' (main game)
Eastern Front
Pacific Theater
Air Pack Expansion
Winter/Desert Map Board
Terrain Pack
Operation Overlord
Memoir '44' Campaign Book
Sword of Stalingrad
The Vercors Campaign
Organized Play Battlemap Kit "Breakthrough to Gembloux"
(rare - you have to win an Organized Play league to own this)

PM me with an offer if you might be interested and we'll go from there. Shipping will be $15.00 in continental USA but would be significantly higher to Canada or anywhere else overseas.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wytefang is an amazing trader and an awesome guy to deal with! I cannot thank him enough for nearly tripling (maybe quadrupling) my collection! Thanks!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:20 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Can someone help me, I can not find any Deepwyrm Drow for sale, I would like to get one to two more of these guy's and having 0 luck finding them online to buy. Will trade or buy if any one has extra of these, if you know of a place that sells these that would be great. I have tried a few places with no luck. Please PM me if anyone can help. Thank you.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; June 23rd, 2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:48 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Scaper94 paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Always nice to sell or trade things locally.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:58 AM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?

edit

Trades: i_r_beej, cheakerdoodels, Jdet, VendettaUF, sir galahad, tcglkn, 'Scaper94, rommel1369, and Deathinc

Last edited by -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX; June 23rd, 2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: edit
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:42 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone have an extra Hawthorne from the Wave 10 pack that they'd be willing to sell/possibly trade?

He and Master Woo are the only things I'm missing from my collection! Woo will probably have to wait, but if someone has a GenCon Hawthorne and picked up a Wave 10 as well that they don't want, that would be awesome.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:44 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Does anyone have an extra Hawthorne from the Wave 10 pack that they'd be willing to sell/possibly trade?

He and Master Woo are the only things I'm missing from my collection! Woo will probably have to wait, but if someone has a GenCon Hawthorne and picked up a Wave 10 as well that they don't want, that would be awesome.
Whats the difference? I have a Wave 10 one, but trading, not sale.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

The originals say Sir Hawthorne's return or something on the back.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:37 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Oh so it's just the card then.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:38 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

The originals say Sir Hawthorne's return or something on the back.
And they don't have the numbers under their bases.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:40 AM

ok, I never knew what those numbers were for...

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online