Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 17th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Dysole vs. vegietarian18 (Gingerbread round game) happening now to start the event. Acolarh mirror match. It's going to come down to whoever gets the most home trees.

EDIT: No home trees rolled. The game started off with some hot rolls. Dysole took the first initiative and sent her Yari into my startzone and killed a Raider and a Repulsor, and the Repulsors fired back to kill 3 Yari. The Yari dropped another Repulsor and huddled on a hill, but the Repulsors kept rolling skulls and dropped 3 more Yari. Dysole deployed the Acolarh-boosted Morsbane next, running across the small board to kill a Repulsor. I sent Saylind, who summoned Acolarh, to tie down Morsbane, but Morsbane smartly disengaged to swing at Repulsors. The last three Repulsors took Astrid and set up a targeting beacon to try to blow up Morsbane, but only got him to 3 wounds. Deadeye Dan sniped the Omnicron off of Astrid and I never reclaimed it. But from there things started to tip in my favor. Shiori landed a 3 wound blow on to Acolarh, chased down Deadeye Dan and killed him, then killed one of the remaining Yari, then killed both of Dysole's Sag Raiders, then killed DW7K, all without taking a single wound, to give me the win with room to spare. Deadeye Dan was sniping Repulsors to keep 7K safe and 7K was tied up in engagement with Saylind during a lot of this so Dysole didn't have a lot of answers to the ninja. It was a fun game with a lot going on, so I'm a fan of the format so far.

Last edited by vegietarian18; December 17th, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

SUGAR COOKIE ROUND

HANS GRUBER DIVISION

Chris Perkins v. Toogwick_tuk
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
Toogwick_tuk: Marro Drudge x2, Marro Hive, Acolarh, Kelda, Theracus, Eldgrim, Marcu Esenwein, Kyntela Gwyn, Isamu
Edit: We're actually starting early now.

Playing tonight at 8 pm EST / 5 pm PST.

Edit 2 (Results):

I got the win after what was probably the most painful endgame scenario (for both of us) that I've ever seen in Heroscape: The Hive/Drudge & DW7K trading useless, ineffective shots at each other for at least half and hour.

Early game I moved most of my heroes up as blockers to stall TT's Yari advance. It worked well, but I eventually lost Theracus and Eldgrim in the process. Drudge were able to bring down Yari during this with minimal losses (which came back from the Hive eventually).

Once 6 of the Yari were dead, TT switched to DW7K, who slowly moved around collecting glyphs (got giant hunter stone and Witherwood). Eventually 7K engaged my Acolarh in the middle of the map, where I had positioned Acolarh to force the engagement.

For at least 3 rounds, DW7K tried to kill Acolarh & the occasional Drudge. Giant hunter stone got 4 wounds on Acolarh, but the elf then defended well against both 7K and 2 end of round lava shots. During those 2 rounds, I kept 1-2 attacks on 7k per turn with 1-2 attacks from drudge going on various units still in TT's start zone. Eventually I stepped on Sturla so that 7K couldn't come back to life later; Sturla brought no one back.

7K eventually killed Acolarh and moved slowly around the map to engage my Hive. I killed Sudema & put 4 wounds on Acolarh while 7K was moving around, then brought my Drudge back to fight 7K.

Then it got silly. We spent at least half an hour trading shots adjacent to my hive. Kelda healed off a few wounds from the hive (never more than 1 at a time), 7K kept rolling 1/3 skulls, and kept not blanking from my Drudge/Hive rolls.

Eventually I got all 6 Drudge back. A round after that, 7k finally blanked & TT conceded with a 1 life Acolarh, 1 Raider, 1 Yari, & Kyntella still in the start zone.

GG TT

--------------------------------------------

"By the time they figure out what went wrong, we'll be sitting on a beach, earning twenty percent."

Last edited by Chris Perkins; December 18th, 2019 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Edit: Started Early; Game Result
Old December 19th, 2019, 07:09 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think this will be the norm for battle reports!!! It will be a fun and crazy time with figures I don't ever play with! Thanks for the report.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 21st, 2019, 10:29 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Peppermint Bark

BodaciousBlood v. Chris Perkins
BodaciousBlood (Einar JV Squad): Ashigaru Yari x2, Kozuke Samurai, Hatamoto Taro, Ana Karithon, Gurei-Oni
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
Starting shortly.

---------------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win with my Yari killing most of BB's army.

We both opened up with 2 OMs on Yari & one OM on other support units. I moved up Hatamoto and BB moved up one of the Raiders. No attacks on round 1. BB jumped on Dagmar to end the round.

Round 2, I won init despite BB having Dagmar, and quickly killed 2 Yari and blocked BB's remaining Yari so they could only get 2 attacks on me. I kept making trades like that all round, getting Crevcor on OM2, and had 5 Yari to BB's 2 by the end of the round.

Round 3, I won init again and killed BB's last 2 Yari. After an unused OM on Yari from BB, I got 3 Yari adjacent to 7K and killed him with an encircle SA. I moved Ana up on OM 3.

Round 4, I sent my remaining Yari into BB's start zone to wound the remaining heroes. I got 3 wounds on Sudema.

Round 5 was mostly positioning, with my bringing up Gurei-Oni & the Kozuke while BB finished my last Yari off in BB's start zone.

BB then brought up Acolarh & Sudema, who had already hit a 17 & 18 stare on Yari. Sudema stared at Gurei-Oni but hit a 9 and Ana then got a SA off on Sudema, finishing her off. Ana & Gurei-Oni then got adjacent to Acolarh, hitting the elf with some glyph boosted attacks (Ana w/ Belt, Gurei-Oni with A+1). Acolarh was able to put 2 wounds on Gurei-Oni, but Ana's healing word repaired the damage.

To start the next round, I brought in Kozuke who finished off a 1-life Acolarh on OM1. They then brought Kyntell down on OM2 to end the game.

I won with full life Ana, Gurei-Oni, Hatamoto (who's aura actually saved a Yari at one point!), 3 Kozuke, and one yari who was still on Crevcor.

gg BB

Last edited by Chris Perkins; December 21st, 2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Game Result
Old December 22nd, 2019, 08:33 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

kevindola vs. coachmuskie starting now

Candy Cane Round

Edit: I won a back and forth game with coach. Sudemas clashed early. With mine putting some hurt on the Obsidians, but then the Sugain Raiders wiped out a full health Retiatius and wounded Morsbane to make a game of things

I had enough Yari left though to get encircles off on Darrak and get his Morsbane who was camping wannok.

I won with 5 Yari and Shiori. Fun game!

Last edited by kevindola; December 23rd, 2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2019, 11:39 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Agree with Kevindola! fun, crazy, silly game. My raider was a beast, until he wasn't! The encircles won the day, but his Sudema certainly outclassed my Sudema. Great movement and spacing was the real difference. Well played, Kevin!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 23rd, 2019, 03:40 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Agree with Kevindola! fun, crazy, silly game. My raider was a beast, until he wasn't! The encircles won the day, but his Sudema certainly outclassed my Sudema. Great movement and spacing was the real difference. Well played, Kevin!
Yeah to empahasize this single dang Raider blocked a 5v1 and a 6v3 from Retiarius. Then put 2 wounds on him with a 3v3 and 2 more wounds to kill him with a 4v3 , losing me 2 order markers.

Then kills a 2 life morsbane with a 5v3.

And as his final act killed a Yari too, before finally being encircled and sushi ka-bobbed.
Old December 23rd, 2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Legendary.
Old December 29th, 2019, 05:14 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Starting at 4:30 (15 minutes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

SUGAR COOKIE ROUND

Sugar is on Wyrmwalk.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

GRINCH DIVISION

Dysole v. kevindola
Dysole (You Can Move Good and That's It): Omnicron Repulsors x2, Sahaugin Raider x6, Acolarh, Saylind, Shiori, Kyntela Gwyn
kevindola (Raiders of the Lost Rock): Obsidian Guards x2, Sahaugin Raider x5, Sudema, Morsbane, Darrak Ambershard
Old December 29th, 2019, 10:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I dropped the Obsidian guards to 0-2 and consequently me to 2-0! First with Yari, this time with Repulsors.

I just kited the merry f**** Christmas out Dysole with shots of 1 and occassionally shots of 2. I got 19 attacks of 1 and 2 against Dysole before the Obsidians traversed the board. Those 19 attacks killed 4 Obsidians. The Obsidians got exactly 2 attacks that were both blocked before being dropped.

Next phase was Ambershard traveling the map and collecting all the treasures (Ring of Protection, Oceanstrider, Healing Potion, Disengage) while rolling very hotly on the d20 and Darrak only took 1 wound in that time.

Next Sudema came out and died to 2 attacks of 3 when the Repulsors got the jump on her.

Super Mega Darrak was next and he went to town drinking potions, using rings, striding oceans. He did it all killling all 6 Repulsors, 3 wounds on Saylind, 1 Raider, and 2 wounds on Shiori.

But Shiori's special attack finished him off in the end.

This left Shiori (1), Saylind (2), Acolarh, Gwyn, 5 Raiders vs. 3 Raiders, Morsbane

Saylind killed a Raider and then battled with Morsbane. Morsbane rolled very poory on negation and took 5 wounds killing a summoned Raider and Saylind while a Raider killed the 1 life Shiori.

Leaving Acolarh, Gwyn, 4 Raiders vs. 2 Raiders, Morsbane (1)

My raider got Morsbane with a 5 attack hit and we exchanged Raiders to give me the victory.

I had Gwyn, Acolarh, and 3 Raiders left. good game. I've had a fun 2 games so far. Looking forward to the next
Old December 31st, 2019, 01:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

These seem like the most fun games, sorry I had to miss! As a matter of fact these seem like so much fun, I made a tournament in Louisville with similar format.

Last edited by lefton4ya; December 31st, 2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old January 1st, 2020, 04:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

starting now

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

FRUITCAKE ROUND

GRINCH DIVISION

Flash_19 v. kevindola
Flash_19: Marro Drudge x3, Marro Hive, Earth Elemental x2, Kelda, Deadeye Dan
kevindola (Raiders of the Lost Rock): Obsidian Guards x2, Sahaugin Raider x5, Sudema, Morsbane, Darrak Ambershard

edit: Game Over

This was a brutal matchup, but a low Rebirth rate kept Flash in the game, as the Obsidians were able to take out about 2 squads of Drudge before going down.

Flash sent in his Raiders next, but may have been a mistake. The Raiders didn't have much oomph offensively against the drudge and allowed me to develop the EE and get a few revives back up to 4.

Sudema came in and stoned 3 more drudge before an Earth Elemental dealt her the killing blow.

Finally a Heroic Rune equipped Darrak came in and took down both Elementals and knocked me down to 1 Drudge.....but I got a couple of back to back revives AND Darrak went 0/5 and Flash rolled 1 or 2 short of hiding in darkness 3 times in a row to get dropped by the squads.

gg Flash. Darrak had me sweating (why again did I decide to put him in????)

Last edited by kevindola; January 1st, 2020 at 05:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events