Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2021, 10:22 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Put together a rough idea for Silvermane.

Quote:

NAME = SILVERMANE
SECRET IDENTITY = SILVIO MANFREDI

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160?

TAX EVASION
Start the game with 3 black Investment Markers on this card. At the end of each round, you may either place one black Investment marker back on this card or place a black Investment marker onto the card of another figure in your army. There cannot be more than 3 black Investment markers on this card.

BUSINESS MINDED
At the beginning of the game, you may choose all Common Terrorists in your army to instead have the Class of Criminal. If they do, Silvermane has the class of Mastermind in addition to the class of Crime Lord. After taking a turn with Silvermane, you may remove an Investment Marker from this card and take a turn with any Criminal you control.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Splash; March 31st, 2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old March 25th, 2021, 08:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd put him at about 170. First power has to absorb a lot of those points he's deducting, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2021, 11:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd put him at about 170. First power has to absorb a lot of those points he's deducting, IMO.
Yeah which kind of leads to the question of “what’s the point”?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 25th, 2021, 11:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Idea for Count Nefaria
Whirlwind's Move, Living Laser's Range, and Ionic strength! Apparently he's fought Thor to a draw.
Quote:

NAME = COUNT NEFARIA
SECRET IDENTITY = LUCHINO NEFARIA

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = GREEDY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 420?

NEFARIOUS KIDNAPPING
At the start of the round, you may choose a figure Count Nefaria is engaged with that does not have the Super Strength special power. You cannot choose an opponent’s final figure on the battlefield. Place that figure on this card. While a figure placed by this special power is on this card, Count Nefaria subtracts 2 from his Attack number and cannot choose another figure for this special power. If Count Nefaria receives any number of wounds, place any figure placed on this card by Nefarious Kidnapping on an empty space adjacent to Count Nefaria.

IONIC LASER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 6.

After attacking with this special attack, if you inflict one or more wounds on the defending figure, you may choose a figure adjacent to the targeted figure for each wound marker placed on that card. Inflict one automatic wound on each chosen figure.

IONIC SIPHON
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure or a figure with the Ionic Imbalance special power, if you roll any excess shields, you may remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Splash; September 27th, 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old March 26th, 2021, 01:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually have really wanted a Nefaria for a while, but he's a hard dude to get a pin on, just cause so many of his appearances (once he gains powers) just have him as crazy-strong dude with energy blast powers. I definitely dig him just being an insanely powerful Crime Lord pick - he's a much more interesting choice for the 'top dog' crime boss than Black Tarantula in my opinion.

To be honest though, I don't really feel like the current powerset matches any version of Nefaria I have firsthand experience with. (And tbf, that's not every Nefaria story ever, by any means.) I know he had a stint where he popped up every once in a while as the Ionic bad guy, but focusing so much on that doesn't ring true to the character to me personally.

My ideas for a Count Nefaria have always been something like;
-Some sort of "scheme" power
-Some sort of energy thing
-??? 3rd power (maybe an energy blast?)
I feel like an Ionic Siphon power definitely tracks, but I'd maybe lean towards making the specific Ionic callout more subtle? This is based off of Quasar's Cosmic Siphon, just as an example;
Quote:
IONIC SIPHON
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure or a figure with the Ionic Imbalance special power, if you roll any excess shields, you may remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card.
Old March 26th, 2021, 08:29 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would be nice to see a Count Nefaria developed along with Madame Masque and her Bio Duplicates and Dreadnoughts, and some Maggia Goons.
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:42 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Here’s a power that came to me last night!
Quote:
NEFARIOUS KIDNAPPING
At the start of the round, you may choose a figure Count Nefaria is engaged with that does not have the Super Strength special power. You cannot choose an opponent’s final figure on the battlefield. Place that figure on this card. While a figure placed by this special power is on this card, Count Nefaria subtracts 2 from his Attack number and cannot choose another figure for this special power. If Count Nefaria receives any number of wounds, place any figure placed on this card by Nefarious Kidnapping on an empty space adjacent to Count Nefaria.
Old March 26th, 2021, 05:44 PM

I know of him from his earlier days, including vague memories of him fighting the Avengers, but mostly from when he fought the X-Men and I was thinking of putting in a lackey type power for Mutates, but that would make more sense on an Ani-Men card than his since it seemed to be just that one time and they tend to hire themselves out I guess. I also read a Moon Knight where he came off a regal crime boss with Supes-type powers, which is a fun combo. I'm not really familiar of when he got his powers so I could be out of my element on that.

Ionic Imbalance was really the thing preventing more stuff since it takes up so much space you can really only add one more. He's supposed to be superior to Wondy and Atlas anyway, so it'd make sense he's less unstable and Imbalance could be gotten rid of. The Siphon idea looks great and less niche! It would be really cool to get a "maniacal scheme" power on the card and that Kidnapping idea looks neat, so I'll add that on too. Do you know if he's done it more than once for his scheming? @MrNobody

edit: Actually, if there's room for a third, a power that indirectly/directly works well with Grim Reaper would be neat since they both have had Lethal Legions.
Old March 26th, 2021, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Would be nice to see a Count Nefaria developed along with Madame Masque and her Bio Duplicates and Dreadnoughts, and some Maggia Goons.
That'd be awesome!
Old March 27th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Just A Head

Yeah it would be really cool to see that whole section of the Marvel U fleshed out.

Splash and I (very very briefly) chatted about this draft last night. For the kidnapping power, I was mainly thinking of his original appearance, where he lures the Avengers to his castle and puts them in suspended animation so he could wreak havoc with a group of fake replacement Avengers. But in general, I like the idea of a "dastardly kidnapping" power, since that's just something we somehow don't manage to have yet.

I think a small third power would really make the design pop. His first two powers are pretty effective against weaker figures, so maybe something that gives him a small leg up on big bruisers?
Old March 27th, 2021, 06:41 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NAME = BLOODSPORT
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT DUBOIS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

UNWITTING ASSASSIN
If a Unique Hero in your army has the class of Mastermind or Crime Lord, Bloodsport has the Class of Assassin along with what is listed on this card.

EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL ARSENAL
After attacking a non-adjacent figure, Bloodsport may continue attacking non-adjacent figures up to X number of times where X equals the number of unrevealed Order Markers on this card. A figure defending against a non-adjacent attack from Bloodsport may not use the Man of Steel or Kryptonian Defense special powers.

BRUTALITY 4

When attacking an adjacent figure with Bloodsport, if the Attack number on the defending figure's card is 4 or less and the defending figure does not have the Super Strength special power, that figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.

Last edited by redstang; August 8th, 2021 at 12:08 PM. Reason: suggested tweaks
Old March 28th, 2021, 01:59 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Put together a rough idea for Silvermane.

Quote:

NAME = SILVERMANE
SECRET IDENTITY = SILVIO MANFREDI

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170?

TAX EVASION
While drafting, if Silvermane is in your army, you may subtract 10 from each Unique Criminal army card's cost and subtract 5 from each Common Criminal army card's cost.

BUSINESS MINDED
At the beginning of the game, you may choose all Common Terrorists in your army to instead have the Class of Criminal. If they do, Silvermane has the class of Mastermind in addition to the class of Crime Lord.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH

He is certainly a figure who needs to be done, but I think him being able to reduce a figure's point cost is pretty strong.

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; March 28th, 2021 at 04:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy