Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 20th, 2022, 09:07 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Midwest Melee II (Omaha area) 10/8/22

Thank you all for attending. We ended up with 13 players, though between byes and arriving late I think one player only got in on 1 actual game.

Armies played, in the order of standings:
Spoiler Alert!

We were surprised to not see any Axegrinders at this event. However, that may have been due to people just not having them in their collections or not having experience with them in general, due to this crowd generally being less experienced.

Most common units were Raelin (6) and Fen Hydra (5). Several other units, such Nilf, Q9, and IG all had 3-4 showings.

Original tournament details below.
Spoiler Alert!

Prize table Taking donations, but not required.
First place will get first pick, second place, second pick, etc.

Map is on a canvas print. Approximately 16"x16"
Custom terrain donated by Lonewolf.
Custom Ticalla Jungle, donated by Sir Heroscape.
Set of comic books.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220918_211059968.jpg (3.83 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpeg 30578.jpeg (206.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221008_135700481.jpg (5.57 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221008_135641100.jpg (5.31 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221008_135626779.jpg (4.66 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221008_135608160.jpg (5.02 MB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221008_122111972.jpg (6.52 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20221008_122105720.jpg (4.88 MB, 6 views)

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; October 27th, 2022 at 10:44 AM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 05:45 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Omaha Area Tournament 10/8/22

I’ll do my best to be there with some sort of entourage.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 20th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Imma try to make it as well. Put me down.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 20th, 2022, 11:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also, since you haven't selected maps yet...I'd like to shamelessly suggest a few of my own that need some tournament experience

Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:44 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also, since you haven't selected maps yet...I'd like to shamelessly suggest a few of my own that need some tournament experience

Spoiler Alert!
I will take a look!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old August 23rd, 2022, 03:52 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Asked over message but probably good to clarify on the thread--will C3V/SOV be allowed?
Old August 24th, 2022, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Asked over message but probably good to clarify on the thread--will C3V/SOV be allowed?
Good to clarify. No customs or Marvel.

Old August 24th, 2022, 02:14 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I'll be there will my brood (all 6 of them....sigh) 2 of them will be playing as well.
Raider30 is interested.
Matthias' Boss is interested.
Justin said he's in.
JustChris is planning on coming as well.
Also I'm talking to the rest of the Ken Con guys. I'm hoping at least a few of them will be available.

Looking forward to it. 11 figures doesn't let me run 25 Dumutefs. That's disappointing...

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 24th, 2022 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Hail Hydra
Old August 24th, 2022, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I'll be there will my brood (all 6 of them....sigh) 2 of them will be playing as well.
Raider30 is interested.
Justin said he's in.
Also I'm talking to the rest of the Ken Con guys. I'm hoping at least a few of them will be available.

Looking forward to it. 11 figures doesn't let me run 25 Dumutefs. That's disappointing...
Why don't you run 11 of them? I'm sure you'll be fine being 325 points short.

Old August 24th, 2022, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Raider30 is interested.
Justin said he's in.

Why don't you run 11 of them? I'm sure you'll be fine being 325 points short.
That does sound like something I would do... The question is do we have 25 Dumutefs so 14 can watch the other 11 lose...

Old August 30th, 2022, 04:37 PM

Vecna is surprisingly tart

I will likely work that day but I will try and come by to meet the local Heroscape scene as I am a returning player from the game's inception. I would love the oppurtunity to meet some new friends!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 12:36 PM

Monge1993 has disabled reputation

I will be there if nothing comes up work wise! I commented in the discord a few days ago but was having some trouble with my account! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events