Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 3rd, 2022, 12:19 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Midwest Melee II (Omaha area) 10/8/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'll donate one of my custom Ticalla Sets. Go ahead and throw that down.
Woot! Those are awesome! Feel free to throw up a pic if you want.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old October 3rd, 2022, 10:32 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart

what are the glyphs going to be if there are any. and is there any rule against proxying a one figure if i dont own it

Last edited by ogblaha; October 3rd, 2022 at 10:50 PM.
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:54 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Typically we follow the Gen / Scape Con glyph pool of Move, Initiative, Wound, Unique attack, Lodin. I'm not 100% sure what Paul is planning. Is it a squad figure you would be proxying?

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old October 4th, 2022, 10:15 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart

I was going to proxy issamu but i decided on some different fillers. And if i do need a 10 point fillet i have otinashi
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:54 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogblaha View Post
I was going to proxy issamu but i decided on some different fillers. And if i do need a 10 point fillet i have otinashi

In general, proxing something will not be an issue. I will have all of my figures there, and can lend if necessary.

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old October 7th, 2022, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogblaha View Post
what are the glyphs going to be if there are any. and is there any rule against proxying a one figure if i dont own it
I believe the glyphs Matthias mentioned are correct. They will be randomly placed on the map, and then stay the same throughout the day.

Old October 8th, 2022, 05:32 PM

Thank you to everyone who attended! Pics, armies and results forthcoming.

Old October 26th, 2022, 03:23 PM

Armies played and some pics posted.

Old October 26th, 2022, 04:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

If anyone could share their thoughts on Yngvild Pass, Babylon, or Refraction in the Tournament Map Feedback Thread, my map thread (link in my signature), or a PM to me, that would be a great help! Thank you and I hope you all had a wonderful event!

Thank you, Garenex again for using the maps!
Old October 27th, 2022, 03:44 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had a good time, thanks for hosting! Going 3-1 and still ending up 5th makes for a competitive tournament for sure. For those that attended, hoping to do one in Lincoln this winter!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events