Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old May 6th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sudema for Dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
This is one of those Satirical Reviews, methinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I put this here because it's like the Satirical Reviews.
I honestly didn't know this was a thing now, I just thought it was a very poor guide
Old August 11th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sudema for Dummies

Just happened upon this... So funny! My favorite line is:

Quote:
Cyprien is a decent glyphholder on his own, but his real value comes when played as support for Sonya.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles