Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 24th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
One that I get a kick out of now and then is Nanaca Crash

It's like the penguin head launching game.
Old June 24th, 2007, 10:03 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm a huge fan of Desktop Tower Defense which they just released the 1.5 of.
Old June 25th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I've been playing this game for a bit now, and I absolutely love. I'd recommend giving it a try.

Caravaneer

Old June 26th, 2007, 06:22 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
C'moooooooooooon STICKY!!!!
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:19 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
http://www.armorgames.com/games/botarena3.html

Bot Arena. I've been playing it today and it's pretty cool. I haven't progressed to much in it, but I'm gonna hammer away once Friday comes. You can build your own bots and configure them with different items. Pretty cool game.
Old June 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I just tried the Desktop Tower Defender. That is a fun game. I really like how when you lose on the Fun game, and it says "You didn't have enough fun."
Old June 28th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Quest Quitter

Another one that I like to play every once in a while is a card game called maganic wars. There are a few versions of it. They are working on an online multi-player version. I'm all for that, as the computer AI is real simple.
Old June 28th, 2007, 08:30 AM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome game AM. I might sneak in a couple of games during lunch today
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:50 AM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nexus War
Outbreak
Two games that sort-of spun-off of Urban Dead. Never played either of them myself, but since they were created with the intention of improving upon Urban Dead, I figured they might be worth a try for people that enjoyed Urban Dead.

Kingdom of Loathing
An interesting web-based MMORPG... I've been addicted to it lately. A large content/"balancing" "patch" has been added within the last few days, and everything still a little bit new to everyone, so there's really no better time to start. If you do start a character, send a message to my one character, Higardi, and I'll hook you up with a Cocoabo familiar or a tiny bottle of absinthe (your choice, although the absinthe is more limited), eh?

Adventure Quest
Well.... it's a flash RPG'ish game. It was fun for a couple day'ish, but I quickly got bored of it. Can't really suggest it too much, but it's there. It's been a while since I've played it, so it might have changed some...

Glory to the Many.
Old June 28th, 2007, 05:26 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Alien Hominid!!!
http://<br /> http://www.newgrounds...=0&w=550&h=400.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 28th, 2007, 08:14 PM

Ok Agent, I'm officially addicted to that game. I've been playing it all day.

Thanks for the links thehandofzarquon.

scorpiusx, your link is broken or something
Old June 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehandofzarquon
Nexus War
Outbreak
Two games that sort-of spun-off of Urban Dead. Never played either of them myself, but since they were created with the intention of improving upon Urban Dead, I figured they might be worth a try for people that enjoyed Urban Dead.

Kingdom of Loathing
An interesting web-based MMORPG... I've been addicted to it lately. A large content/"balancing" "patch" has been added within the last few days, and everything still a little bit new to everyone, so there's really no better time to start. If you do start a character, send a message to my one character, Higardi, and I'll hook you up with a Cocoabo familiar or a tiny bottle of absinthe (your choice, although the absinthe is more limited), eh?

Adventure Quest
Well.... it's a flash RPG'ish game. It was fun for a couple day'ish, but I quickly got bored of it. Can't really suggest it too much, but it's there. It's been a while since I've played it, so it might have changed some...
I'll have to give Nexus a try

Kingdom of loathing is fun, but it got repititive to me quickly though on the good side they keep yer acct active forever..mine still werks and it's gotta be 4 or 5 yrs old.

Adventure quest was also fun for a few hours but again it got repetitive once again.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games