Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 15th, 2015, 04:52 PM

gurpsgm is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape for Arena of the Planswalkers

Hey!

Is it just me or do the plastic hexes for terrain in Magic the Gathering Arena of the Plainswalkers look =exactly= like our hexes from Heroscape? I compared one to another, and they =seem= the same... I wonder if they could be used to quick start new adventures for the Arena game with our Heroscape terrain features. Sure would be a big improvement over the "plains" hexes (both 1 hex and 3 hex) from MtG:AotP....
Old August 15th, 2015, 05:11 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape for Arena of the Planswalkers

It's no coincidence.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion