Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 1st, 2014, 01:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: dok's maps - updated 7/24

Just built Concrete Jungle and it looks gorgeous...

-Phelgrean Fields is right next to it so that's why there's swamp by the water on the right...

Old August 1st, 2014, 01:28 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Ooooh, purple columns! Spray paint? Fun.

It's a little known fact that -- despite his manly demeanor -- purple is dok's favorite color.

EDIT: reminds me of the fun I had spray painting my 'Scape stuff a few years ago:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=36906
Old August 1st, 2014, 01:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Very cool; thanks for sharing.
Old August 1st, 2014, 01:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Ooooh, purple columns! Spray paint? Fun.
I think so, but I had orgsbane just do it when he repainted some Omnicrons in the same color scheme for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
It's a little known fact that -- despite his manly demeanor -- purple is dok's favorite color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Very cool; thanks for sharing.
I'm gonna run HoSS playtests on it so we'll see how it goes.
Old August 24th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After one game on it the new Black Top seems easier for range and harder for melee than the old one.

It's only one game but that's my feel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios