Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 13th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

My latest pulp adventure, Savage Land, is due to be published in another month or so. I already got paid, so I don't mind the wait. It was purchased by Dark City Games.

My games published by them so far are: Sunset at Silver Creek (a Western), Deceit and Betrayal (a sci-fi adventure), Upon the Wind (fantasy), Terrors of the Night (fantasy; I wrote one of the three chapters) and Savage Land.

Old October 14th, 2020, 07:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice little run there. Well done.
Old October 14th, 2020, 12:12 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

I have never been good at tooting my own horn.

I am about to release my sixth book detailing the adventures of the 47th Roman Legion.

It’s an alternate history set in an alternate world- the Roman details are factual, sometimes deeply researched, but there are also orcs, elves, dwarves and other creatures. I have of course been inspired by Scape.

There are three stand alone novels:
Stickmen, about a group of Librators, who operate Roman scorpions (field artillery)
Luka, about a recruiting mission gone awry when faced with so called ‘monsters’ (orcs, elves, etc)]
The Sun Never Shines in Tertonia, (soon to be released) about a squad from the 47th in a Pompeii like eruption and disaster.

The war with Astibul Series chronicles the unlikely conflict of Rome with a small neighbouring Kingdom in the books:
Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:
http:////www.amazon.com/I-Sylvano/e/...t_pop_ebooks_1

Toot!
Old October 14th, 2020, 01:18 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Sounds cool.
Old October 14th, 2020, 05:19 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvano the Wasabus View Post

I am about to release my sixth book detailing the adventures of the 47th Roman Legion.

It’s an alternate history set in an alternate world- the Roman details are factual, sometimes deeply researched, but there are also orcs, elves, dwarves and other creatures. I have of course been inspired by Scape.

Stickmen, about a group of Librators, who operate Roman scorpions (field artillery)
Luka, about a recruiting mission gone awry when faced with so called ‘monsters’ (orcs, elves, etc)]
The Sun Never Shines in Tertonia, (soon to be released) about a squad from the 47th in a Pompeii like eruption and disaster.

The war with Astibul Series chronicles the unlikely conflict of Rome with a small neighbouring Kingdom in the books:
Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:

Toot!

Great!!!

Old February 10th, 2021, 07:15 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvano the Wasabus View Post

Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:

Toot!
WOW...... What fun concepts! Like bacon, Romans make anything better!
Old February 10th, 2021, 08:09 PM

The publication of my pulp adventure has been put on hold; the company wants to focus on publishing fantasy adventures to the exclusion of the other genres (not a problem; I already got paid for the pulp adventure). They are currently looking at my latest fantasy adventure and I feel confident that they will buy it too.

Old March 6th, 2021, 08:35 PM

I created a press kit for myself. It's a work in progress. I'll be adding more links and photos as I go.

And the guys at Dark City Games are in the process of working with me on final editing for my latest fantasy adventure!

Old September 22nd, 2021, 08:39 AM

I wrote a collection of short stories here.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 09:09 AM

Very cool. Is that self published?
Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool. Is that self published?
Yes.

Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:12 AM

Cool. Is that a fairly easy process?
My friend has been wanting to put out a poetry book.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books