Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 12th, 2020, 09:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Tattooed Man ~ Vote for Initial

Well technically he could not do it perpetually since he's have to wait for the next turn after the Un-turn before doing it again. But yeah if it was an issue with Alan it will be an issue here so let's go with that.

Edit: updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 12th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Well technically he could do it perpetually since he's have to wait for the next turn after the Un-turn before doing it again. But yeah if it was an issue with Alan it will be an issue here so let's go with that.
Actually, you wouldn't. You burn a marker to prevent the movement of your opponent's figure and then bond with Captain Marvel and use that bonding turn to recharge and then if they try to move that figure you can just burn the marker and keep it from moving. Rinse and repeat.
Old March 12th, 2020, 09:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 12th, 2020, 09:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Well technically he could do it perpetually since he's have to wait for the next turn after the Un-turn before doing it again. But yeah if it was an issue with Alan it will be an issue here so let's go with that.
Actually, you wouldn't. You burn a marker to prevent the movement of your opponent's figure and then bond with Captain Marvel and use that bonding turn to recharge and then if they try to move that figure you can just burn the marker and keep it from moving. Rinse and repeat.
Gotcha. Yeah it's fixed anyway.

Old March 13th, 2020, 03:11 PM
A Man of Taste

@IAmBatman , just wanted to make sure you saw I posted the checklist above.

Old March 13th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I DID see. No consistency checklist?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2020, 06:00 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I DID see. No consistency checklist?
I saw that one but in thought it was more for final editing.

Can you tell I've gotten away all these years without doing your checklist.

Old March 13th, 2020, 06:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Tattooed Man ~ Initial testing.

I've only had the consistency checklist for like a year and pushed the competitive one for about that same time. And that's mostly just to help us avoid known snags in the design process. Basically an ounce of prevention to avoid giving sporx and you and A3n work down the road.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2020, 11:17 PM

C3G INITIAL ARMY PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: TATTOOED MAN
Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Viper (180), Tattooed Man (125), Electro (135), Nebula (240), Marrow (220) (900) vs Red Arrow (150), Green Arrow (Oliver) (150), Black Canary (190), Oracle (110), Martian Manhunter (300) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Madripoor Mercenary (x2) (190), Yakuza Enforcer (x2) (130), Cinder (175), Tattooed Man (145), Diamondback (160) (800) vs The Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Madripoor Mercenary (x2) (190), Yakuza Enforcer (x2) (130), Cinder (175), Tattooed Man (125), Diamondback (160) (800) vs Captain America (240), Bucky (60), Wasp (II) (160), Black Widow (170), Tigra (170) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Madripoor Mercenary (x2) (190), Yakuza Enforcer (x2) (130), Cinder (175), Tattooed Man (125), Diamondback (160) (800) vs Captain America (240), Bucky (60), Wasp (II) (160), Black Widow (170), Tigra (170) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 14th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 11:23 PM
A Man of Taste

So after discussions with Karat, Bats and others we are making some changes. Comments right now is that the tattoos aren't really much of an impact and not worth spending the turn to recharge. So we are adding some meat to the tattoos and changing the recharge.

LIVING TATTOOS
Start the game with a purple Barb Wire Marker, a purple Dragon Marker, and a purple Snake Marker on this card.

• After moving Tattooed Man, you may remove the Barb Wire Marker from this card and choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Tattooed Man. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Tattooed Man. For the rest of the players turn the chosen figure rolls one fewer Defense.
• Before attacking with Tattooed Man, you may remove the Dragon Marker from this card and add 4 to his Range and 1 to his Attack for the rest of this turn.
•Once per round, before a figure within 4 clear sight spaces begins its movement, you may remove a Snake Marker from this card and prevent that figure from moving this turn
• Before rolling for defense, you may remove any purple Tattoo Marker from this card to add 1 automatic shield to the roll

After taking a turn with Tattooed Man, if he did not move or attack, you may place all a previously removed Tattoo markers back on this card.

Last edited by japes; March 13th, 2020 at 11:42 PM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 11:24 PM

Probably need some language nips and tucks here and there (like Dragon mentioning the boost is for the rest of the turn) but that works! I will edit on my copy and run one more test (probably just rerun the last one to see how the changes impact things).

Oh, and I noted the Life bump in my tests, so you can just change it to 5 in the SP.

Old March 14th, 2020, 12:25 AM

Fourth test edited in. I think his design is working. Might drop him down to 135 for public testing and see how that goes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library