Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 30th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kang (II) (Public Playtesting Phase)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Kang (II)

Army Test
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: Kang II, Blob, Angstrom Levy, Spider-Girl, Leech, Beasy Boy (Cheetah), Skrull Infiltrator (1000) vs Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, Iceman (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Kang II, Iron Patriot, Spider-Girl, War Machine, Diablo, Star Sapphire (Uncommon), X-23 (1600) vs Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Aurora (1600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Kang II, Iron Patriot, Spider-Girl, War Machine, Diablo, Star Sapphire (Uncommon), X-23 (1600) vs Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Aurora (1600)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: That second outcome was definitely a little concerning, but I think Kang had an edge to begin with; in an FF build, Reed's obviously the best place for OMs, and revolving around a hub like that makes the FF vulnerable to the turn-denying units that Kang was using. Even then, the FF could have done better if they played the opening slightly differently (not blindly putting OMs on Reed and hoping he would beat the lockdown). Or, heck, if Reed had just hit a 12 on his second turn, he would have been able to activate a second Adventurer, and would have had an almost guaranteed kill on Kang with Torch's Flame On 4. And that would have cost Kang most of his army, since he only had War Machine and Spider-Girl deployed.

I'm planning on re-running that second test to see if the FF can't do a little better for themselves. I think he's fine, but I'd like to cross my t's and dot my i's here.

EDIT: That's the second test re-run (it's edited in). Kang's still got an edge by the nature of the match-up, but it looks a little more 'stable' with both teams playing smarter. Kang doesn't rush in and have a brush with death in the first round, and the Adventurers likewise do better by spreading out their OMs a little when Reed gets into trouble, and not sending anyone flying into Kang's arms. I'm satisfied with what I'm seeing here.

Last edited by Ronin; February 1st, 2016 at 11:26 AM.
Old January 30th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Re-ran that second test and edited the results into my post. Liking where Kang's at now. He's nasty in bigger games and scissor-y builds, but not to the point of being broken, and his bombing synergy is in check.
Old January 31st, 2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work here Ronin.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 31st, 2016, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, have not played him yet but I'm pretty excited about getting him on my table. Been following along the design process and you have handled it quite well IMO. Keep up the good work!
Old January 31st, 2016, 02:11 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks, guys! I haven't hurried the design along yet because I wanted to give people some time to look at the tests and bring up anything for discussion. We've now got four tests in for the current version, though, and he's looking good to me, so I'm planning on making a proposal to move to editing later on if no-one's got any complaints.
Old January 31st, 2016, 02:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might be helpful to try out something we've been working on in the sanctum to help figure out if we're where we need to be on testing:

PLAYTESTING SUMMARY REPORT
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2016, 03:49 PM
Symbiotic

Good idea. Have a gander:

PLAYTESTING SUMMARY REPORT
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; February 1st, 2016 at 11:29 AM. Reason: one last test
Old January 31st, 2016, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Could you add in the cost in the main line of each?
EDIT: Thank-you.

That makes for a nice synopsis.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; January 31st, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
Old January 31st, 2016, 05:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like he's coming in about right. Nice work.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2016, 10:25 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looking good.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM
Symbiotic

I decided to play one last game with him, putting up an army in the style of the one that crushed the Adventurers up against a different kind of army (in this case, Commander Rogers, Darkseid and Satanus). Narrow win for Team Darkseid, which is a bit less vulnerable to Kang's lockdown shenanigans than is the FF. Full report in my last playtest post, and results are added into the summary.

I'm liking where we're at and I've allowed some time for the airing of grievances, so I'm proposing we move Kang to Final Editing.
@IAmBatman -yea
@johnny139
@Karat -yea
@SirGalahad -yea
@Viegon -yea
@TrollBrute -yea

Last edited by Ronin; February 2nd, 2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old February 1st, 2016, 11:36 AM

Re: The Book of Kang (II) (Vote for Final Editing)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library