Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 1st, 2015, 11:20 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SF Bay Area: 1st Sunday of the Month Meets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Starting May I'll be available on Sundays more-or-less in perpetuity, with the caveat that I'd have a baby with me.
Yay! I love babies. Oh, and congrats!.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 16th, 2015, 08:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: SF Bay Area: 1st Sunday of the Month Meets

Anyone available June 7th?

Hopefully at least 2 players other than me, in case the lil'un gets grouchy partway through.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers