Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 26th, 2014, 11:26 AM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Minecraft

Anybody still playing minecraft?
Any serious players out there?
Old November 26th, 2014, 12:00 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I play sometimes. It's hard to find people to play with though and it is not as fun by yourself!
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:36 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucace View Post
I play sometimes. It's hard to find people to play with though and it is not as fun by yourself!
I agree- that's why I'm asking. In the beginning we organized some interesting games with bunches of people. Most of them don't play much anymore. I'm still pretty dedicated. If I can find a few more dedicated players....
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:07 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I will gladly join in also!
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

My sisters and I play a lot. Parkour, zombie survival, hunger games, or creative. You name it we've probably played it. We have a few worlds with some massive roller coasters on them. It takes 10+ minutes to finish a loop around these coasters. Besides those I've never built anything too big; I find myself losing interest too quickly.
Old November 26th, 2014, 09:02 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I play it with my brother sometimes, usually team survival.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 30th, 2014, 04:12 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Even if you're playing by yourself, Mineplex and Hypixel are extremely fun to play on. They are currently the 2 most popular servers for minecraft. They both boast unique and original games, with awesome gameplay mechanics without you needing to install any mods! So for anyone that's feeling bored with minecraft, I suggest you go connect to either mineplex.com or mc.hypixel.net.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 12:25 PM

We have a Minecraft Realms server. PM with your user name and I can invite you if you're interested. (it may take me a couple days- I don't get online that often)
These are the rules:
1) It's cooperative- you can only kill others in contests and duels by agreement
2)no stealing from anyone- just ask and they'll probably give you what you need
3) no griefing
4) a few villages are marked as protected- you can't steal from or kill those villagers- they're pets

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games