Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 6th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Arkillo (Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
And what about your test Tang?
His devilishly good-looking uncle is getting in the way.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:50 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tang is like a robot of some sort, created in a secret underground lab...

My playtest for Arkillo is finished and I'll have the results up later in the day. I got in 3 casual games with him as well.

I enjoyed playing Arkillo, but I would gladly trade a point of his attack and defense for another point of Power Battery.
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ARKILLO PLAYTEST

THEME TEST PASS

MIRROR TEST PASS

BONDING TEST PASS

SYNERGIES PASS
He'll have synergy with insurgents, but as their are currently none, it was impossible to test.

POWER CHECK PASS
There was no way to test Insurgent Motivation, but the mechanic is simple enough that there shouldn't be any issues with it.

FUN TEST PASS
Arkillo was a lot of fun.

FUN COMPETITIVE TEST PASS
Fighting against Arkillo was a race to see if you could get him before he Eviserated you.

DRAFTING TEST PASS
Arkillo brings enough to the table to be draftable.

USAGE TEST PASS

STRATEGY TEST PASS
You need to weigh the use of Eviserate.

HEAVY HITTER TEST

ARKILLO vs SOLOMON GRUNDY
Badru Valley
ARKILLO Victorious R2T1 (2 life)

ARKILLO vs IRON MAN
Badru Valley
ARKILLO Victorious R1T1 (5 life)

ARKILLO vs IRON MAN
Badru Valley
IRON MAN Victorious R1T1 (4 life)

ARKILLO vs IRON MAN
Badru Valley
ARKILLO Victorious R1T1 (5 life)

ARKILLO vs MAGNETO
Badru Valley
ARKILLO Victorious R1T2 (2 life)

ARKILLO vs ABOMINATION
Badru Valley
ARKILLO Victorious R1T3 (4 life)

ARKILLO vs SILVER SURFER
Badru Valley
ARKILLO Victorious R1T3 (1 life)

SQUAD TEST

ARKILLO vs MARRO STINGERS x5
Badru Valley
Stingers Victorious R3T3 1 Stinger Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

ARMY TEST

ARKILLO, PYRO, & GREEN ARROW
vs
BATMAN & SUPERMAN
Badru Valley
ARKILLO's FORCES VICTORIOUS R2T2
Spoiler Alert!

IN CONCLUSION:

Arkillo is a lot of fun to play. He's counting on luck and good offense as his defensive strategy. You have to weigh the benefit of using Eviserate, as it dramatically diminishes him to use it, but it's often worth it.

His real strength lies in 1 on 1 battles. On a team, he's a 1 shot assasin. Eviserating diminishes him from a heavy hitter down to a mid-carder.

Personally, I think he'd get a bit more mileage Attack 5, Defense 3, Power Battery 3.

Last edited by Adam Souza; June 7th, 2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old June 7th, 2010, 02:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Changes amde. Thanks for the test. I'm assuming 290 right?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whoa! Don't go making changes because of one suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 7th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Changes amde. Thanks for the test. I'm assuming 290 right?
Really? Why would you do that? Changes involve discussion, and if you plan on ever passing Arkillo, you need Hero approval, not sidekick approval. No offense to the sidekicks, and I don't think that they are offended by that, I think that they are all aware of it, as you should be.

Change it back.
Old June 7th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

The change you should make is linking Adam's playtest to the first page. On a side note I posted the results for the Ranged Army Test, I'm finishing the Melee Army Test at the moment.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 7th, 2010, 05:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

It was 6 att and 4 def right? Changd back, sorry I was waiting for this suggestion.

EDIT: That was Adam's Test? Brain fart.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 7th, 2010, 05:54 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I finished my Arkillo Playtest.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 7th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Based on what I'm reading of these playtests, Arkillo should be coming in at 300 points, if not a touch more. 290 seems too low for his number of wins in these tests.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2010, 11:44 PM

Arkillo hits like a Mac Truck. While he lacks the life and defense of the official 320 point models he hits harder than anyone, official or C3G.(Okay, I forgot about C3G Thor)

I could easily see him getting a 10-20 point bump.
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think that 310 would be best for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library