Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
The Book of Torquemada

The Book of Torquemada

C3G 2000AD SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 62
THE TERROR OF TERMIGHT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alternate Cards:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Indy set.
Its model number and name are #106-108 / Torquemada.

Character Bio - As a child, Torquemada embarked on what he thought was a 'children's crusade' to rid the galaxy of aliens, but was betrayed by the crusade's leader, sold into slavery and ended up working as a slave for an alien race for five years. After his escape and return home he hated aliens more than ever. After working as the leader of the Tube Police on Termight (Earth in the far future), Torquemada eventually rose to be supreme ruler of the entire Termight Empire, ruling with the assistance of his quasi-religious police force, the Terminators. Torquemada's philosophy was simple: all alien life was evil and had to be destroyed in order for the 'pure' humans to inherit the universe. Following a bizarre teleporter accident caused by his arch-foe Nemesis the Warlock, Torquemada lost his physical form and was forced to continue his existence by possessing a series of host bodies which quickly rotted. (Albion British Comics Database)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Torquemada's Pure Vigilance! special power allows him to replace the personalities of Common Humans you control with the Fanatical personality, and allows him to boost the attacks of Fanatical Humans.
  • Torquemada's My Terminators Are Watching! special power allows him to move and attack with other Fanatical Humans when he inflicts a wound with his normal attack.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with a secret identity, Torquemada interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a Human, Torquemada interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a potential Undead, Torquemada may interact differently with these special powers.
  • As a Dictator, Torquemada interacts differently with these special powers.
  • Torquemada's Pure Vigilance! special power does not allow him to boost attacks against Humans.
  • Torquemada's Four Faces of Torquemada special power does not allow him to replace a destroyed Android, Construct, or Undead.
  • Torquemada's My Terminators Are Watching! special power does not trigger when he wounds Humans.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:18 AM. Reason: png
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Torquemada (Initial Playtest)

NAME = TORQUEMADA
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMAS DE TORQUEMADA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DICTATOR
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 205

PURE VIGILANCE!
All Common Human figures you control have a Fanatical personality instead of what is listed on their cards. When Torquemada or a Fanatical Human figure within three clear sight spaces of Torquemada attacks an adjacent non-human figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

FOUR FACES OF TORQUEMADA
Start the game with three gray Face markers. After Torquemada has been destroyed, whenever a small or medium figure is destroyed that is not an Android, Undead or Construct, you may place one Face Marker on this card. If you do, replace the destroyed figure with Torquemada, remove all Wound Markers from this card and then place 1 Wound Marker on this card for each Face Marker on this card. If there is a Face Marker on this card, Torquemada has the Species of Undead instead of Human.

MY TERMINATORS ARE WATCHING!
After taking a turn with Torquemada, if he inflicted one or more wounds on a non-human with his normal attack this turn, you may either move and attack with one other Fanatical Human you control or move any three other Fanatical Human figures you control.

Original Version
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Tornado; July 9th, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Re: The Book of Torquemada (Breathe, baby, breathe)

Art:

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Face Marker:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Ronin pics

Last edited by Tornado; July 2nd, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

You know I like it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

EDIT: Weird. The notification turned off when I posted here.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not a lot to contribute here as I don't know the character and don't enjoy playing large common squad armies, but here are some tactics based observations related to unique heroes. Punisher, Swordsman, Baron (Helmut) Zemo, Black Bat, & Kraven are the humans that I can think of that will really benefit greatly from having him around. Those combos will drive his price IMO.
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just thinking about it a bit more, since this guy is essentially Hitler, and Captain America punching Hitler in the face was kind of a big deal, I don't really like the idea of him inspiring Capt. America to punch out non-humans. Maybe restrict the auto skull boost to Fanatical humans to better tie in the theme and make drafting human squads into his army the better play. Then you don't have to worry about what Swordsman does to his cost. Along those lines of thinking, I'd just make the turning of human squad figures into Fanatics a start the game power instead of after dealing a W.

PURE VIGILANCE!
All Squad and Common Human figures you control have the personality Fanatical instead of the personality listed on their cards. When Torquemada or a Human figure within three clear sight spaces of Torquemada attacks an adjacent non-human figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull.

MY TERMINATORS ARE WATCHING!
After taking a turn with Torquemada, if he inflicted one or more wounds on a non-Human with his normal attack this turn, you may either move and attack with one other Fanatical Human or move with any three other Fanatical Human figures you control.

If you still want a unique hero hook (other than Reverend Stryker), maybe craft it so that he pairs up well with the marvel 'nazis' aka Hydra as well.
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:42 PM

I think you want to add a Fanatical restriction to the first power.

PURE VIGILANCE!

All Squad and Common Human figures you control have the personality Fanatical instead of the personality listed on their cards. When Torquemada or a Fanatical Human figure within three clear sight spaces of Torquemada attacks an adjacent non-human figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull.

I am cool with that. Probably more accurate theme-wise and a bit simpler as well. Thanks.

Oh, and do not forget Solomon Kane. He will be Torq's best friend.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't really mind Steve Rogers marching behind Torquemada when we literally had HYDRA Cap as a storyline like... less than a year ago. But tweaking the bonus to just be for Common figures or something like that is also fine by me. I do like the two-step bonus to Terminators, though, which could make for some cool blowouts if you set it up right, so I'd hate to lose that.
Old April 19th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

If he is not supposed to affect opponents' attacks, you'll need a "you control" in there.

PURE VIGILANCE!
All Squad and Common Human figures you control have the Fanatical personality instead of the personality listed on their cards. When Torquemada or a Fanatical Human figure you control within three clear sight spaces of Torquemada attacks an adjacent non-human figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:46 AM

It should work for enemy (Fanatical) Humans. Which is going to be a lot less likely if we go with the Fanatical restriction.

Thoughts on which direction to pursue? I am cool either way.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It should work for enemy (Fanatical) Humans. Which is going to be a lot less likely if we go with the Fanatical restriction.

Thoughts on which direction to pursue? I am cool either way.
What direction? I don't think people know precisely what you're talking about.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library