Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old December 12th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Boba Fett

Most of the time, Fett will tear apart squad-heavy armies. You need a stronger hero or at least squads that pack a punch to take him down. Regular squaddies like Stormtroopers can whittle away at him, but you have to have a bunch of them or a way to bring destroyed ones back, like the Imperial Officer.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 13th, 2014, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Fett does not sweat the small stuff. If you send squads at him you will be fighting an uphill battle. Better have a hero or two with some offensive skills around take on Fett, then he can go down without always earning back his points.
Old December 16th, 2014, 08:17 AM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
Hi. Thanks for the awesome custom cards. I've been following HOSS and printing off cards as they are released. I am having some trouble with these new ones however and was wondering if someone with more technical knowledge/savvy could possibly help me out. When I print these cards the text is very fuzzy. Most I can read, but Boba Fett's is almost impossible. I checked my printer out and can't find anything wrong with it. I also printed off some Marvel customs at the same time and they are printing fine. Any ideas what my issue might be? Thanks guys.
Which file are you trying to print? Individual, Bounty Hunters set, or X-2?

Anyone else having the same issue?
I tried both individual and then the bounty hunters as a group and had the same issue. Probably something on my end, though as I said the Marvel customs seem to print clear and fine. Oh well.
Old December 16th, 2014, 09:53 AM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Okay. Now it's working fine. Sorry about that. Thanks again for the awesome customs. Looking forward to having a go with them soon.
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:07 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
Okay. Now it's working fine. Sorry about that. Thanks again for the awesome customs. Looking forward to having a go with them soon.
What was wrong?
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:47 AM

Everything was printing blurry before. Probably user error or something. Thanks again though. Wish I had time to help out and playtest.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:41 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fun game last night. 500 points.
Fett, 3x stormtroopers, 1x imperial officer vs. Iron man and Captain America. Fett didn't contribute much due to an untimely whiff against cap. But the imperial officer's resurrection ability proved enough to keep the troopers in the game long enough to finish off the super duo. I won with one squad of troopers left.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 22nd, 2015, 04:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, you took out some Superheros with just the 1 attack Stormtroopers? I really struggle to inflict any wounds on HoSS heroes with them so taking out some Supers is pretty neat.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 04:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Wow, you took out some Superheros with just the 1 attack Stormtroopers? I really struggle to inflict any wounds on HoSS heroes with them so taking out some Supers is pretty neat.
I thought the same thing. A bunch of 1 attacks can be super pesky though, especially if that IO is stored somewhere safe.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 06:08 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Managed to get a substantial number of troopers on height and proceeded to roll all skulls on two dice. this managed to sneak past the heroes defense just enough times. I got two squads sent up before the officer died.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 22nd, 2015, 09:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by william099 View Post
managed to get a substantial number of troopers on height and proceeded to roll all skulls on two dice. This managed to sneak past the heroes defense just enough times. I got two squads sent up before the officer died.
most impressive.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 22nd, 2015, 11:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Must have been the 501st.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape