Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Omnicron Sniper? (Answers Left to Right)
Pistol Whip 5 6.76%
Gun in Air 40 54.05%
Headshot! 29 39.19%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 27th, 2012, 01:18 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 15. Omnicron Snipers

Next is the deadly Omnicron Snipers.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Pistol Whip
2. Gun in Air
3. Headshot!

To me this squads sculpt leaves a lot of room for questioning. Like what does the blue dot on their chest do? And what about the gray V-shaped object on their back? Any speculation on this would be nice.

As for the sculpts they all have very similar basis. Each one has a tiny variant in their paint job but not enough to warrant an entirely different perspective. Since they are all so similar, I would have to go with Headshot! since he is the only one in a firing pose.

Who is the favorite of these precise snipers? Also any speculation is welcome.

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:39 PM

happybluebird Woo who?
Re: Sculpt Polls! 15. Omnicron Snipers

Gun in air!
Old July 28th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going for the "Gun In Air" option. To me it looks as if he just shot somebody and the recoil of the gun is bouncing back in a wild, yet controlled, manner.

Maybe the gray "V"s are antennae?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:15 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
It could be. It makes sense at least. I'm thinking it might be some sort of targeting device too. Who knows!

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:37 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
It could be. It makes sense at least. I'm thinking it might be some sort of targeting device too. Who knows!
I've always thought they resembled jet packs. If they indeed are jet packs, they're not very functional.
Old July 28th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I've always thought they resembled jet packs. If they indeed are jet packs, they're not very functional.
I always thought that's how they appeared, but the lack of a a flying ability nullifies that.

Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Metal bars for use in storage. Like how battle droids in star wars curl up to fit in the transports, these guys curl up and are hung on a rack with those bars. That's my guess.

As I've previously mentioned, I'm a sucker for the firing poses so I can aim that at the unsuspecting enemy. Headshot!
Old July 29th, 2012, 01:56 PM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

Gun in Air, for me!
Old July 29th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Gun in air is a cool pose, but headshot is too. It is the clear look of control that cinches my vote for Gun in Air.
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For some reason I've always liked whip lash, headshot was a close second though.

Maybe the V is hollow on the inside and is used for storing extra clips.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units