Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old April 26th, 2010, 08:41 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
D&D A-Z custom unit creators

OK so looking around the site I saw that there was this nice A-Z list for just about everything, except for the D&D customs. So I figured I'd make one. I'm hoping that we will have more customizers soon. If I missed you I'm sorry. If you want to be added to the list post in this thread and I'll get you on as soon as I have the time.

Ok I'm adding this to the thread even though it's not a custom unit thread. I found this while starting to work on some MS customs and the tools in here are so amazing that I think it's worth any customizers time to look through it.
greyowl's tools
B

Brewster no cards

C

chardar

claws of death (no cards)

D

darkmage7a

dok

dwk9000 (no cards)

H
hidicul

J

jwindjackal no cards posted

S

SgtHulka

simpson scaper (no cards)

Sylvano The Wasabus (hand drawn cards)

T

tcglkn

Toxic Rat

U

Uchiha Blood

W

Wriggz

Wulfhunter667

Last edited by Hidicul; June 10th, 2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: added a nice custom tools thread
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:16 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!
Re: D&D A-Z custom unit creators

thank you for adding me! I didnt even ask!
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:03 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D&D A-Z custom unit creators

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
thank you for adding me! I didnt even ask!
Well no one has had the time to ask lol. I just went down the thread list checking for customs and added them. I may have missed someone but the request is more for anyone new to this forum. But you're welcome just the same.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs