Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
netherspirit's customs - new stuff in my blog

I am going to work on reposting all of my customs. I had a harddrive crash not too long ago that had all the working files for my cards, so I still have to go back and recreate my old cards, which needed to be done anyway. So once I get those redone, they will be reposted. For now here are my newest creations.

4-14-08

1-20-07

9-1-07

8-31-07

4-24-07

4-16-07

1-26-07

Figure is a Rackham Miniature.

1-7-07

12-17-06

11-15-06

Figure: Daïkinee archer from Rackham

11-12-06

Black Paladin from Rackham

11-8-06

11-7-06

10-29-06

10-16-06

10-2-06

10-1-06

8-6-06

8-4-06

7-28-06

7-18-06

7-16-06

7-15-06

Older Units

Front

Back

Sky Dragon 117 - $2.49
Sky Dragon 118 - $1.69

Gryn Wanderer 084 - $7.95

Blood Priestess 069 - $0.49

Shield Golem 061 - $1.95

Gryn Wanderer 084 - $7.95

Heirraman Priestess 085 - $0.95

Swordbane 019 - $0.95

Swarmling 016 - $0.95

Grappler 100 - $3.95

Warbear 106 - $0.95

Last edited by netherspirit; April 14th, 2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
So hows the Fog comming along Nether

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 13th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
So hows the Fog comming along Nether
I like my fog :P
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:10 PM

x523 has disabled reputation
cards are totally awesome.
Old May 14th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by x523
cards are totally awesome.
Thanks
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Shield Walker is awesome. And so close to being perfectly Halls worthy. I would love to nominate this guy. My only concern is if it is clear enough that the damage blocked by Protection Shield goes to Shield Golem instead of the figure that is being attacked.

The sentence "Shieldwalker 7000 recieves wounds as normal when using the Protection Shield Special Defense," is especally troubling because this is anything but normal.

How about, "When any small or medium figure adjacent to Shieldwalker 7000 is attacked you may use the Protection Shield Special Defense instead of the attacked figure's defense. If you do, Shieldwalker 7000 takes any resulting wounds instead of the attacked figure."

What do you think?

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
Shield Walker is awesome. And so close to being perfectly Halls worthy. I would love to nominate this guy. My only concern is if it is clear enough that the damage blocked by Protection Shield goes to Shield Golem instead of the figure that is being attacked.

The sentence "Shieldwalker 7000 recieves wounds as normal when using the Protection Shield Special Defense," is especally troubling because this is anything but normal.

How about, "When any small or medium figure adjacent to Shieldwalker 7000 is attacked you may use the Protection Shield Special Defense instead of the attacked figure's defense. If you do, Shieldwalker 7000 takes any resulting wounds instead of the attacked figure."

What do you think?
Or you could say something like: "Sheildwalker loses one life point for each un-blocked skull" This makes it very clear who is to receive the wounds.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:25 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It's interesting Nether and I created customs with extremely similar abilities. Mine was a Guaradian Angel type that once per round or turn (forget which 1 of the 2) can roll defense instead of the unit that was attacked to prevent it from being destroyed and any wounds inflicted if any go to the Guardian Angel. The custom is on HQ.com

The wording might have been slightly perfected since I do not recall if this wsa the final version or not. The last comment on the board was roughly March 22nd and is in the customs thread. Obviously the pic and layout on the card are not great but who cares about card appearance

Old May 15th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Site Admin

Thanks GB and Doc_Savage, I will work on a reword of the power this afternoon and see what you think

Wow, you really think that he is Halls Worth Doc?
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Site Admin

Made a change. How does it read now? Clearer that the Shieldwalker takes the wounds?
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:14 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Nether, did you want SW7K to only use his ability once a ROUND, or once a TURN?
Old May 15th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydcomebak
Nether, did you want SW7K to only use his ability once a ROUND, or once a TURN?
Whenever any small or medium figure adjacent to him gets attacked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards