Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 12th, 2018, 03:05 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - Providence - 3-31-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil View Post
Thanks for the head’s up; I’m a solid maybe.

Also, I purchased a bunch of (maybe all?) the common squads and a couple master sets from that lot. Nice kid. Knows @Pilgrim from the south shore tournament days. Buy with confidence.
I put you down for maybe. Also I saw that craigslist post but most of the commons were already taken by then, that's where they went lol.

On another note if someone knows if I am able to change the title of the thread that would be cool; it has the previous tourney date.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Go to edit the first post, and then there should be like an "Go Advanced" button.
Old June 12th, 2018, 03:19 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Go to edit the first post, and then there should be like an "Go Advanced" button.
Thanks so much! I felt many were skipping over the thread because it looked like we were talking about a past event.

Old June 12th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Revival - Swansea MA - 8/4/18

How about a new thread for each event? Makes it easier to navigate, I think.

Also, I'm still a maybe. Working on it.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
How about a new thread for each event? Makes it easier to navigate, I think.

Also, I'm still a maybe. Working on it.
I didn't want to clutter, but that works too. Was unsure if subscribing to this thread was better than making multiple threads. And noted I know you are a bit away but if you can make the journey it would be great!

Old July 9th, 2018, 11:47 AM

Bump. Just a month away. I used the thread from my past event for the new event, will use new threads for each event later on.

Old July 24th, 2018, 09:31 PM

Bump. Changes the maps. I didn't need 6 maps so I changed it to a set of 5. I now realized I do not have the pieces for 5 maps. Down to 4.

Last edited by itsbuzzi; July 28th, 2018 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Less maps
Old July 27th, 2018, 04:59 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I hope this goes well for you! I will get out to one of these soon enough. I've been converting some people at my university club and it's going well!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 27th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm more-likely-than-not at the moment, but please don't count on me yet.
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I hope this goes well for you! I will get out to one of these soon enough. I've been converting some people at my university club and it's going well!
Sounds good! I have been wanting to do this myself and attempted to set up a learn-to-play but the event was canceled and out of my control. Glad its going well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I'm more-likely-than-not at the moment, but please don't count on me yet.
Never count out a willing participant. We will welcome your company and if not wait until next time. Good travels if you do end up finding your way!

Old July 30th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't checked in on 'scapers in quite some time (9 months) and I see that there is an event next weekend!

Put me down for a maybe. Could be fun to dust off some dice.
Old July 30th, 2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I haven't checked in on 'scapers in quite some time (9 months) and I see that there is an event next weekend!

Put me down for a maybe. Could be fun to dust off some dice.
Glad to see my efforts to reactivate the area is starting to work. I'll be hosting a few of these, perhaps a few a year. The last one was around March. Will probably try one more before the year's end. Hope you can make it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events