Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 11th, 2018, 04:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

There is a excel spreadsheet with all the released C3G cards in it that you can sort by class/race/personality/etc. but I'm not sure if it includes mini info. @Ronin and @SirGalahad know more about that then me. Honestly though, I often just use the cheapest mini I can find for a character rather than the 'official' one. Since many characters have gained new clix figures since the C3G cards were released, there are a lot more options for some characters.

I believe @japes has some poker card sized C3G card files.

On the flight stand issue, I've removed that from most of my minis, but not all of them. You can only buy them with the flight stand as that is how clix sold them. Some are easier to do that others but it generally just requires using a hobby knife and some superglue. You can also just leave it as is. It only pertains to LOS and placement issues. A figure way up in the air can see other units better and can be seeing easier by your own units that use clear sight synergy, but then they are also easier to see by your opponent for their attacks and powers. A figure directly on it's base can be placed under overhangs easier.
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

mathguy has poker sized cards. Not sure how recent they are currently.

japes' cards are still in production and would be closer to release if I got back to proof reading them.

Your best bet for figures is to just buy a giant lot of them on ebay to start and expand from there.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:04 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Thanks so far most lots on eBay I see equate to almost a dollar a figure and usually the same for shipping. I’m trying to use csi and the like to get a bunch of 50 cent figures.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just be patient, you will find a good deal.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would actually suggest just going through TrollandToad or a site that sells individual clix. It’s as easy as picking which designs you want to buy and then adding them to your cart. I don’t see why you want to randomize your order with a lot and you’ll probably get duplicates in those.

EDIT Whoops missed your post about CSI.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Thanks so far most lots on eBay I see equate to almost a dollar a figure and usually the same for shipping. I’m trying to use csi and the like to get a bunch of 50 cent figures.
Don't feel obligated to use the "official" figure. Especially since the older figures can either be harder to find or a better figure has been made since. I often find figures on CSI for less than $0.50.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Don't feel obligated to use the "official" figure. Especially since the older figures can either be harder to find or a better figure has been made since. I often find figures on CSI for less than $0.50.
Yea thanks to cyclops and the brotherhood magneto that helped me to decide to just pick my own figures when it makes sense.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea thanks to cyclops and the brotherhood magneto that helped me to decide to just pick my own figures when it makes sense.
On that point...mutants are a great "started set". Since they historically flip flop sides throughout their history it's fun to buy a bunch and draft different teams from the same stock to put against each other.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On that point...mutants are a great "started set". Since they historically flip flop sides throughout their history it's fun to buy a bunch and draft different teams from the same stock to put against each other.

I have some sentinels I bought years ago when I originally planned to get into this along with the iron man for the master mold. Are there any good synergistic X-men or brotherhood units? Right now I am focused on the master set with fantastic four because even if I don’t care for them I like their synergy between all the units in that set.
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have some sentinels I bought years ago when I originally planned to get into this along with the iron man for the master mold. Are there any good synergistic X-men or brotherhood units? Right now I am focused on the master set with fantastic four because even if I don’t care for them I like their synergy between all the units in that set.
Well with professor X they all have synergy but the classic X-Men are an obvious choice.

Old May 12th, 2018, 12:20 AM
A Man of Taste

By the way...here is the project YK and Tornado hinted at

Old May 15th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
There is a excel spreadsheet with all the released C3G cards in it that you can sort by class/race/personality/etc. but I'm not sure if it includes mini info. @Ronin and @SirGalahad know more about that then me.
There is a tab on the spreadsheet that details the official minis, but as was mentioned, feel free to improvise.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy