Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 21st, 2014, 11:17 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Unreleased Units

Here is a complete list of unreleased units going through testing or have completed testing and have yet to be released. Let me know it I missed anything or have any incorrect or outdated information.

Currently Testing

Pel the Hill Giant (?)

Olorin (?)

Boreos (?)

Breach (D&D Lords of Madness #23- Iron Golem Juggernaut)

Teeth of Makwa (Scenearama Native American Hunt Scene Setters)

Drugeth Ravagers (Star Wars Universe #59- Yuuzhan Vong Subaltern, #60- Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, Masters of the Force #39- Far Outsider)

Locksly (D&D Blood War #16- Free League Ranger)

Nottingham Brigand (D&D Desert of Desolation #07- Militia Archer)

Arthur of Sherwood (D&D Savage Encounters #22- Human Outrider)

53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters (Scenearama American Civil War Scene Setters)

Sentinels of Grax (Heroclix Galactic Guardians #003- Cardinal Raker and #016- Cardinal of the UCT)

Deltacron (?)

Marutuk (D&D War of the Dragon Queen #26- Bluespawn Godslayer)

Complete Testing

Chen Tang (Heroclix Indy # 40, 41, or 42- Boon)

Yi Feng (Heroclix Indy #31, 32, 33 Arashi)

Pulled Testing

Nidhog (?)

Announced Miniatures

? (Mage Knight Heroic Quests: The Citadel- Captain Saladar)

? (D&D Night Below #22- Verdant Reaver)

? (Heroclix Jonah Hex Battlepack- Jonah Hex)

? (Heroclix Superman #005- Seven Deadly Brothers)

? (D&D War of the Dragon Queen #58- Twig Blight)

???? (Dungeon Command: Blood of Gruumsh)

? (D&D Unhallowed #24- Stormrage Shambler)

? (Heroclix Avengers #12- Shang Chi)

? (D&D Elemental Evil #029- Air Elemental)

? (Scenearama Revolutionary War Scene Setters)

? (Scenearama Revolutionary War Scene Setters)

? (D&D Archfiends #41 Gravehound or Dungeon Command: Curse of Undeath- Gravehound)

? (Pathfinder Battles Skulls and Shackles #13- Pirate Sailor, #14- Pirate Smuggler, #24- Tessa Fairwind, and #17 Barnabus Harrigan)

? (Pathfinder Battles Reign of Winter #10- Russian Soldier and #13- Russian Machine Gunner)

? (Heroclix Infinity Challenge #118, #119, #120- Hercules)

Last edited by betawolf36; August 22nd, 2015 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Updated
Old February 23rd, 2014, 12:32 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Unreleased Units

Will I be able to use those Teeth of Makwa effectively without the MRT? I've always wanted to try a Natives army, but those darn Wave 9 packs...

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 04:37 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Dang, I didn't realize there were so many. Although I think that Bramcephys and the Ebon Armor had some issues that needed to be worked out further. We must be due for a new wave soon...
Old February 23rd, 2014, 04:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Will I be able to use those Teeth of Makwa effectively without the MRT? I've always wanted to try a Natives army, but those darn Wave 9 packs...
They're still early on in the process, but they should be playable without the Mohicans, yes.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:04 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, I've playtested all but five on that list (Ebon Armor, Crypt Guardian, Nidhogg, Locksley, Emporer Andask, and Rygarn). Made me realize how much I've done for future C3V.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:11 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Who is this Nidhogg character? I can't find his name in the miniatures thread. Is it the D&D Nightwalker? Or is it confidential?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:13 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Who is this Nidhogg character? I can't find his name in the miniatures thread. Is it the D&D Nightwalker? Or is it confidential?
It was in playtesting, before it got pulled for mini issues (the miniature name was revealed, but it was a mix-up of sorts. It was the Dracolich from Castle Ravenloft. Unfortunately not enough availability was the issue. ) I'll find where it was in the thread. It was a while back. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=33397&page=50

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; February 23rd, 2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Found it on this page and next.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:19 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
It was in playtesting, before it got pulled for mini issues (the miniature name was revealed, but it was a mix-up of sorts. It was the Dracolich from Castle Ravenloft. Unfortunately not enough availability was the issue. ) I'll find where it was in the thread. It was a while back. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=33397&page=50
Yep, I just found it as well. Too bad, I would have liked to see a dracolich. But its ok, I can wait.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:28 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Dang, I didn't realize there were so many. Although I think that Bramcephys and the Ebon Armor had some issues that needed to be worked out further. We must be due for a new wave soon...
Can you confirm either of these?
Ebon Armor makes sense as to why we haven't seen em'.
Bram-Bram went through a second version, one I didn't find any issues with.
Just trying to keep my list up to date.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:38 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Can you confirm either of these?
Ebon Armor makes sense as to why we haven't seen em'.
Bram-Bram went through a second version, one I didn't find any issues with.
Just trying to keep my list up to date.
I'm not going to comment on the Ebon Armor, don't want to possibly reveal too much.

my tradelist
Old February 23rd, 2014, 10:01 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I think that the second time Bram went through testing, he was pulled before all of his playtest openings were filled. Lemme take a look...

EDIT: I was wrong. It was The Teeth of the Makwa that got pulled early.

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; February 23rd, 2014 at 10:07 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:52 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the update...

This information is very helpful.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs