Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 30th, 2012, 03:30 PM

SilentOwl is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Yeah, I remember dial-up...
Old April 30th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I remember about 7 years ago, when I had DSL, modem got fried during a storm.

They said the DSL modem would take about a week to arrive but I could use their dial-up free of charge until then.

I spent an hour online - then didn't get on again until the DSL modem arrived.

Talk about first world problems.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
While we're on the subject of FPS, anyone else like Halo?
I came to Halo a little late--I played a lot of Halo 3 multiplayer and still really like it when I get the chance, but I've never played the first two campagins.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
While we're on the subject of FPS, anyone else like Halo?
I came to Halo a little late--I played a lot of Halo 3 multiplayer and still really like it when I get the chance, but I've never played the first two campagins.
Started playing Halo 1's online multiplayer on the PC about when Halo 3 came out. I've been hooked ever since, have a ton of the books too. Just ordered another Halo book, remembered a new one came out. Help me please, lol. They're pretty good books too.

I don't have Halo: Anniversary though, I already have Halo 1 on the PC and XBLA. I have a giant Halo: Anniversary poster in a frame I've been meaning to hang on my wall though.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 30th, 2012, 08:34 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I miss dial up noises though. Pavlovian they are.

Loved Halo 1. We used to do 4 v 4 lan parties with one team on one box in one room vs another setup in the other. The magic was never really there for me in Halo 2 though.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tried to play some ME3 multiplayer on my day off; ME3 told me I needed to buy or redeem an online pass. Apparently they're working on it, but the multiplayer from this game has given me the most problems of anything I've ever played online.

Multiplayer Issues - Online Pass Problems

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:28 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Earlier this week I played some Battle for Wesnoth campaigns, before I overwrote the wrong saves and got burnt out. Over the last couple of days I've been playing Braid in my spare moments. Great game!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Tried to play some ME3 multiplayer on my day off; ME3 told me I needed to buy or redeem an online pass. Apparently they're working on it, but the multiplayer from this game has given me the most problems of anything I've ever played online.

Is that the PC version - we've never had any problems on the 360.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:43 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

360 has been fine, nothing major like that, except of course the extremely dissapointing ending.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:56 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

360 has been fine, nothing major like that, except of course the extremely dissapointing ending.
It's the PC version, but it looks like the culprit is actually Origins, EA's new game client. According to the BSN forums it looks like it's starting to work again for PC users and that some people have reported receiving a gift pack with 300K credits in it, which is cool.
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Billtog and I started playing Borderlands together on PSN. A lot of fun co-op. Pretty meh if played alone.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Finished Kingdoms of Amalur recently. No complaints that are at the level of what it was, a Legend of Zelda/World of Warcraft hybrid. The only complaint is that I wanted it to be heavier on plot, open realm and meaningful choice with less emphasis on MMO-style questing. The Elder Scrolls and Fallout games have really spoiled my tastes. Got 70 hours out of it, so certainly worth the scratch. If LoZ fighting and WoW questing appeal to you in a solo game I can highly recommend it.

~Aldin, ready for the next big thing

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games