Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 26th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Heroscape Figure Count-revived 9/10/22!

Hmm. When my wife's not around I spend way too much time with HS stuff. She's only been out of town for a day and a half and I've already completed my two long-term projects.

Now, down to business! I hope to keep up the standards and practices that Zorgophlats set before me. I pm'ed him about a month ago to ask to assume control of this project, but he's been inactive for quite a while, so I decided to take the iniative

This is your opportunity (if you are that way inclined!) to count and post your figure count. How big is YOUR collection?!
What figures can I claim? (plagerized from Zorgophlats' Figure Count FAQ)
Spoiler Alert!

When updating, please show your full count, NOT +22, add 10, etc. Also, if you can remember your last total, or if this is your first time posting your total, it helps me a lot if you you include that information. If you want to let everybody know what you bought or how much you are going up, that is fine. Just leave the new full count somewhere in your post like this, Killometer = 818

The Great Heroscape Figure Count

As of Saturday, September 10, 2022 HSers have 410,985 figures on the scoreboard for an average of 535 per Heroscaper, with 768 Scapers reporting! There are 28,136 in the top ten alone!

Numerical List

Spoiler Alert!

Alphabetical List

Spoiler Alert!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; September 10th, 2022 at 12:14 PM. Reason: last update: Killometer, post #1267
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Figure Count-NEW TOTALS!

Yay, it's updated! Happy for the take over, Killometer!

I have a larger count right now that I haven't shared yet. I will post it once I recieve my Wave 1 orders (and include the more Wave 1).
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:25 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool Beans!!

I just added the heroes of molten sea, and an RTTF

So I was at 81

Now I am at 87

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Figure Count-Almost 275,000!

571 + 33= 604
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I think I've got 450. It had been awhile since I had added it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:21 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well then Jexik, your home work tonight is to break out all your HS figures on your kitchen table (assuming its big enough) and then put them in cool themed groupings and then count them all!!! Maybe a recount or two as accuracy is important!

Seriously though, fast response on the update. Good Job Killometer!

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Seriously though, fast response on the update. Good Job Killometer!
Thanks.

I'm probably going to start doing updates every 2-3 days or 10-15 entries, whichever comes first (so that I don't get too far behind, but also so that I don't go insane from constant editing), but for now I'm trying to avoid starting in too big of a hole.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:29 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for updating this thread. I sent my total in last fall and its nice to finally be on the list. Of course I have since added wave 2 reprints, two collections bought off of Craig's List, several general boosters, and 3 complete sets of wave 1 on order. Its time to start counting again.

Thanks Killometer.

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old March 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Figure Count-OVER 300,000!

J4J & ChocolateDrizzle now has 897 with a projected total of 1,017 to come after WGHQ order comes in!

Last edited by J4Jandar; March 14th, 2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Re: Heroscape Figure Count-Over 23,000 in the top 10!

706 + 60 = 766 Oh yeah, DnD sets are here!
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:11 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

I'm at 990 now. I can't believe I've added 300+ new figures over the past 9 months. I must be nuts.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Poseidon's trident is surprisingly tart

Killometer, thanks for the take over! Anyway I am new to the list and i am at 135. Poseidon's trident=135

Twas' a bad day when I almost quit Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion