Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of N'Garai

The Book of N'Garai

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 73
DEMONIC WARFARE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Horrorclix figure from the Base set.
Its model number and name are #070-072 / Tickler.

Character Bio - Former inhabitants of earth, enslavers of the Human race, the N'Garai are extra-dimmensional Demons, created by the Elder God Chthon, that were cast out of the mortal plane millennia ago. Through the aid of dark magics, these agents of chaos and destruction have returned to wreak havoc upon the world!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:09 PM. Reason: png
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of N'Garai (Summoning Phase)

NAME = N'GARAI

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = VICIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 45

POISON TIPPED CLAWS 13
After attacking a Unique Hero with a N'Garai's normal attack, if at least 1 skull was rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the defending figure immediately receives one wound. Androids, Constructs, and Undead are not affected by Poison Tipped Claws. You may roll for Poison Tipped Claws even if that N'Garai is destroyed in the attack.

PROPAGATED BY TORMENT
If a N'Garai destroys a figure, you may place a previously destroyed N'Garai in your army on the space the destroyed figure previously occupied.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, N'Garai always add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Karat; March 9th, 2020 at 05:45 PM.
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; March 8th, 2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Seems fine, doubt it will end up at 90 points though, seems pretty high for a common hero.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Pinhead will love these guys! Odd question though; Pinhead says to select up to 3 cards and take a turn with those cards. I’m assuming you’d be able to select a Common Hero 3 times, even though it’s technically 1 card, right?
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Seems fine, doubt it will end up at 90 points though, seems pretty high for a common hero.
That was a ballpark figure. Where would you place them? Definitely don't mind them being kinda cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Pinhead will love these guys! Odd question though; Pinhead says to select up to 3 cards and take a turn with those cards. I’m assuming you’d be able to select a Common Hero 3 times, even though it’s technically 1 card, right?
I'd have to look at him. I'm not really sure, but my inclination is to say it's possible.
Old February 19th, 2020, 01:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Personally I’d think more like 50-60 points at most. They’re fairly similar to the classic Scape Fire elementals, and those guys are 35 points.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Cool, then I'll probably reduce it and try them at like 45 after the breathing period is over then.
Old February 19th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since they fit the Demon theme, I'm tentatively putting these guys into the Trigon SSE for May.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

don't expect these to take too much to make it to the finish line.
Old February 19th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Should be an interesting one. I too am curious about the Pinhead interaction, as that will absolutely affect how they play.
Old February 19th, 2020, 04:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I see you switched mini's. Will need to spell out Superstrength before we get to release.

You technically have one card for each common unit you draft, since they are all exactly the same and nothing needs to be tracked independently though it's allowed to just use one card for all common in terms of efficiency. thus when Pinhead says chose 3 cards, he can choose a common card three times as long as you have the figures still in play to choose 3 different units. So you couldn't pick 1 common hero 3 times, but if you have 3 common heroes still in play, you can choose each 1 once.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library