Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Definitive List of C3G Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
Does anyone here have more of those markers than they know what to do with? I just want a few in each color (like 15 of each, but if you're low on a certain color because of their inconsistency, we could try to get more specific)?

I don't feel like placing a big 25$ order just to get some markers, especially when I'd be getting more than I think I'd ever need, so I'd rather buy a partial order off of one of you guys.
I only recently discovered C3G and have been gathering supplies and minis. What I did for Power Markers was buy mini poker chips (like the ones used in Axis and Allies). Here's an example of some White colored ones from Amazon.com. I actually bought mine from a local hobby store. For me, this was a cheaper solution.

They look really nice tho and they fit almost perfectly in the center of the chip (between all the ridges on the edge) and they are easily stackable. Plus, I used some full-sized poker chips (for glyphs) from a set that I bought from a second-hand store for a buck and the power markers actually match my glyph markers (Which I think is kind of nice).

Last edited by Hellfire; April 15th, 2012 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old April 15th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
I only recently discovered C3G and have been gathering supplies and minis. What I did for Power Markers was buy mini poker chips (like the ones used in Axis and Allies). Here's an example of some White colored ones from Amazon.com. I actually bought mine from a local hobby store. For me, this was a cheaper solution.

They look really nice tho and they fit almost perfectly in the center of the chip (between all the ridges on the edge) and they are easily stackable. Plus, I used some full-sized poker chips from a set that I bought from a second-hand store for a buck and the power markers actually match my glyph markers (Which I think is kind of nice).
I am continually impressed by the ingenuity of our community.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post

They look really nice tho and they fit almost perfectly in the center of the chip (between all the ridges on the edge) and they are easily stackable. Plus, I used some full-sized poker chips from a set that I bought from a second-hand store for a buck and the power markers actually match my glyph markers (Which I think is kind of nice).
I am continually impressed by the ingenuity of our community.
Ingenious creations like C3G inspire ingenuity, what more can be said?

If anyone is curious about how the final product looks I have a pic below. If someone is able to cut more precise circles and spends more money on things like glossy photo paper these could look even better.

Not perfect, but more than satisfactory. Plus I had multiple people work on these so everyone's definition of "good" is a bit different haha.
Old April 15th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Those look great to me.
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:12 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

So how do you guys use the EAI markers? Do you inset the stickers like the official markers? The ones I got are very rounded on top, and I don't like the roly-poly effect you get putting them recessed-side up. I think I'm just gonna stick the stickers on the tops.

Gosh, I can be anal about this stuff...
Old April 19th, 2012, 10:43 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
So how do you guys use the EAI markers? Do you inset the stickers like the official markers? The ones I got are very rounded on top, and I don't like the roly-poly effect you get putting them recessed-side up. I think I'm just gonna stick the stickers on the tops.

Gosh, I can be anal about this stuff...
Yeah I've seen most people put them inside the caps.

Personally I'll probably just not use the inserts. I know, I know, it's sacrilegious. Luckily most of the times you need these it says "use a yellow Battery marker", so as long as you use a yellow marker it should be pretty evident what you're talking about. The only time this won't work is with Vixen since she has 4 different markers and there's no color coding, so I think you pretty much have to use the inserts for her.
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I use the stickers as inserts, but if they're rolling too much, I just flip them over. I can usually get them to balance, though, so long as I don't try to stack them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 30th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

don't forget about miss marvel and wasp 2,
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:20 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Sage, Bishop, Scarecrow Lantern, Malice, Livewire, and Apocalypse etc. could be added as well.

Would have been nice to have seen the set of markers you can order before we had bought multiple sets of the burgundy markers off ebay for our specialty markers, oh well.
Old July 31st, 2013, 07:38 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I'll try and get this updated over the weekend, but no promises -- school starts next Thursday.

Old July 31st, 2013, 11:48 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have spray painted several of my markers. Cheap dollar store paint seems to work good, but they sometimes stick to the newspaper I paint them on. If ya go that route watch out for that.

C3G team building links.
Old August 5th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Business Casual

OP has been updated and spoilerized.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy