Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 11th, 2017, 07:48 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggies Games…announcing “5 Minute Scape” UPDATED on 4/1

Very interested.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old February 11th, 2017, 08:22 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes please! I'm interested in base mats.

Last edited by bmon; February 11th, 2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old February 12th, 2017, 06:42 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Still interested in mats
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:08 AM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart

Looks cool...

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Just want to throw it out there that I would be down to buy base mats. Multiple. I have a group that plays pathfinder, and I pitched the idea to do a heroscape themed adventure, but I need to be able to quickly clear, and rebuild heroscape stuff in a large area. A mat would help immensely. For the table we use, I would want a 2 meters squared, or a meter and half squared. I would want a grass, a water, and a sand one... maybe a dungeon one too, but rock would work for that just fine as well. Point is, I'm willing to buy a few large mats.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales