Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 9th, 2009, 01:02 PM

Yaish knows what's in an order marker Yaish knows what's in an order marker
Introducing myself

Well, this looks like the place for it.

Hi all, I've been lurking for quite a while mainly reading the very well put together "Book" threads and Unit Strategy Guides. That's a lot of work some people went through, and I'd like to thank them for their efforts.

As for me, I'm an adult male 'scaper, though I just play casually. I haven't been in any tournaments but might, if there were some locally I knew of. Normally it's just my brother in law, and nephew playing with me so my experience with different armies and play styles is limited.

I've got both master sets, and most of the expansions (so happy Wave 1 is re-released, I missed the boat first time around!) I don't have more than two of any common, but will be adding to that.

I expect I'll continue to lurk much more than post, but I might pop in here and there with a comment or questions.
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Introducing myself

Welcome to the site.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:29 PM

BigBadBruinsMac is surprisingly tart

Welcome! I am in the same boat as you - I play with my kids mostly and sometimes I invite their fathers over to do big Father-son games which are very fun! This is a great community with many great people! Also check out the trade thread if you need any extra pieces - much better way to get what you need than ebay!

Awesome traders: theredfro, R˙chean, SuperflyTNT, Kaiyu, TheSparkleInYourWater
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome aboard! Have fun!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:35 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaish View Post
As for me, I'm an adult male 'scaper, though I just play casually.
Nothing wrong with that man. Casual play is where it's at.

Welcome to the site
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:38 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Welcome, Yaish

I am sure you will find that this site can help turn a casual interest into an addiction... I mean obsession... I mean something you crave more than food or water... I need to seek help...
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:42 PM

Believe me, I know it. I already lay awake at night thinking "Would Krav with a Nakita and G'nator shield make an effective counter to a glad/blast combo?"
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome to the boards Yaish. If you're looking for some local game days/tourneys you might want to keep an eye on this thread. I've met a few of the SoCal 'Scapers and they seem like a good bunch of guys.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings.

Old June 9th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Dude, you live in Anaheim...you've got to be a bad MoFo!

Welcome and enjoy, we're glad to have you!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:45 PM

Xn, another browncoat I see. I'm sure you've given thought to a Firefly world custom like I have.

I looked through the locals thread, and I'll keep an eye out for local tournaments and meets.
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:46 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Welcome to the site! I'm personally more of a competitive player, but it's cool to have any new player join the game! Welcome to the addiction... Prepare to be brainwashed into a mindless zombie of Morindan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online